Trainer Search

DarthShaldor

Reaction score
This is a basic trainer ,Will add more stuff tomorrow because as usual games release late and i cant stay up all night .
I see you have 'Inf. Ethics', 'Inf. trait picks/points', but I'm not sure how to hotkey them. Your assistance is appreciated. Thanks!

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Guys, is it just me or the 1.9 trainer has viruses in it?

Alot of Anti-virus dont like Cheat Engine, alot think its a trojan or something because it injects code into the game.
Kaspersky hated Mr Antifun for like a year, I was constantly having to download copies of his trainers because Kaspersky would ice them.

Hanrod

Donor
Reaction score
thanks dude.
I know it's a lot to ask but, could you do one for 1.9.1, option (F4 Inf. Unity) doesn't seem to work on 1.9.1 :(.
Same here, as well for the influence one, but well, that seems to be the usual after a small patch.

i get this too, don't know what to do
Err, pleas just read some posts above like this one here:
Alot of Anti-virus dont like Cheat Engine, alot think its a trojan or something because it injects code into the game.
Kaspersky hated Mr Antifun for like a year, I was constantly having to download copies of his trainers because Kaspersky would ice them.

I don't think anything more should be said about that ages old question right?

But just to be clear, once again:
The trainer is safe to use.

Now have a great time everyone.

Richard Carl

Reaction score
Same here, as well for the influence one, but well, that seems to be the usual after a small patch.

Err, pleas just read some posts above like this one here:

I don't think anything more should be said about that ages old question right?

But just to be clear, once again:
The trainer is safe to use.

Now have a great time everyone.

Well said, Hanrod. I have a tip for McAfee users (or similar antivirus programs). If your chosen trainer disappears--or is removed forceably--try looking in the "Quarantined" folder or menu. I always find mine there, even if I put them on the "this is okay" list...::grumble::.
As Hanrod has stated, the trainers are safe (and easy, btw) to use, it is simply the file type or scripting that triggers the warning.

Can't wait for Patch 2.0 and a new trainer! As always, excellent work Mr. Anti-Fun.

djatturo

Reaction score
1.9.0 cheat works with 1.9.1 or not ?

Last edited:

djatturo

Reaction score
Like every Paradox game it has built in cheat codes.

Cash [value] - Sets energy amount
Engineering [value] - Adds engineering points
Minerals [value] - Adds minerals
Influence [value] - Adds influence
Instant_Build - Enables instant build
research_technologies - Unlocks all technologies
Resource [resource] [amount] - Adds specified amount of specified resource
Skills [value] - Adds specified number of skills to leaders

Use command instand_build by console works for You and all AI players in the sanme time :(
New DLC uses autobuilder for 100+ ships in the same time. Use instant_buld for you and AI makes in this time 100+

Its important - Mr.Antifun. Plz make instant-Build ONLY for PLAYER

XEN0BE53

Reaction score
Thank you!, I bet you hear that plenty. well you darn well deserve it! you're always there for us. thank you again!!,

Eyoub

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add something to make AI accept all demands ? Like a yesman toggle ? There's a paid trainer out there that can do it

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
is any one else experiencing crashes while using the trainer early in game