Trainer Search

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
I experience crashes aswell on 1.9.1
I have had much better luck if I don't ever enable Inf. Unity (option 5); I also keep infinite naval capacity disable as well and it seems to work wonders.

godlovesninjas

Reaction score
I'm not having crashes, but none of the commands will work. It's like the game isn't even running, nothing will hook.

Sandcrab2000

Reaction score
Having the same issue. Trainer sees the game but will not enable. Running v1.9.1 fresh install no mods.

EDIT: Remember, Trainer doesn't work in Iron Mode nor in Multiplayer Mode. (This has been my observation so far.)

Last edited:

CunningVillain

Reaction score
I get alot of these errors on any Trainers I download, dont know whats causing it and dont know how to fix it, any help?
unknown.png

SonicSpire

Reaction score
I need to ask, why is the instant research isn't even instant? It just reduces the months to only one month.

drakenftw

Reaction score
I'm finding the current version of the trainer does infact cause only 1 crash with regards to unity. Everything else is fine on my 1.9.1 install, but at the beginning of the game when gaining any amount of unity if at 0 causes a crash. I found adding 1 unity first to fix this issue.

Now I hope MrAntiFun sees this, but with 2.0 out in a couple weeks I can easily see a request being to add infinite starbase capacity (so if he were to update such a feature would be awesome) Feb 22nd

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
I'm finding the current version of the trainer does infact cause only 1 crash with regards to unity. Everything else is fine on my 1.9.1 install, but at the beginning of the game when gaining any amount of unity if at 0 causes a crash. I found adding 1 unity first to fix this issue.

Now I hope MrAntiFun sees this, but with 2.0 out in a couple weeks I can easily see a request being to add infinite starbase capacity (so if he were to update such a feature would be awesome) Feb 22nd

I'm getting crashes with almost every function in the trainer, unmodded stellaris. Indeed, it may be more ideal for MAF to wait for 2.0 to go live first.

what for? Trainer works

how are you getting it to work?

After I open a new trainer instance while a new game is running, after using f1, I get a crash with the first 6 functions tested after a few seconds of runtime, basic or otherwise. I see no reason to continue testing at this point, unless you can provide what measures you're taking.

katakraos

Donor
Reaction score
What command makes the leader of my faction immortal?
I'm tired of Dolores Muwanga, I want an extremely xenophobic aryan to exterminate all the disgusting xeno scum
in the console, the code is "invincible", but there's no god mode outside it.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So Paradox Interactive is putting out a huge free patch to the game on 2/22/18 and taking the game to 2.0, a ton of the features and systems in the game are getting updated or changed so you might have to redo the trainer. Also at the same time they are putting out the newest expansion called Apocalypse where they introduce planet killers and Titan class ships.

I added a few new requests to the old trainer list

• Enable console command in Ironman mode *New OH PLZ......
  • Remove Fog of War *New
  • Inf.Energy Credits *For Player only/not AI
  • Inf.Minerals *For Player Only/Not AI
  • Inf.Influence *For player only/not AI
  • Inf.Physics Research
  • Inf.Society Research
  • Inf.Engineering Research
  • Research in a month
  • Auto Survey Tech for Scientist *New
  • Fast Starbase Construction/Upgrade *NEW
  • Claim a planet by selecting it and hitting a key *NEW (still would require a starbase in system)
  • Fast Mega Structure Build/Upgrade/Repair *New
  • Fast Construction *of ships or defensive platforms- with new patch the system starbase generates defensive platforms, Current 1.9 build has a bug in the trainer the AI autobuilds 100 ships also when you use this
  • Fast Recruiting * defensive troops are auto built by colonies and thru new structures, invasion troops are still built as normal a way to max out defensive troops would be great.
  • Inf.Naval Capacity * fleets are being changed also to limited number of ships per fleet
  • God Mode // Add 100 Health *Perhaps change this to a edit number the player can set or increase to like 1000 health per use
  • Instant Warp Cooldown * Warp and Wormhole drives are being removed as techs- Everyone starts with hyperdrive and can get a jump engine tech late game
  • Instant Warp *Might be removed as above
  • Fast Planet Construction
  • Inf.Ethic Points * For player only/ not all AI also
  • Inf.Trait Points *For Player only/not all AI also
  • Inf.Trait Perks *For Player only/not all AI also
  • Freeze Day
  • Inf.Food
  • Inf.Unity

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
I need 1.9.1 ,tanks

Mr antifun generally only updates the stellarius trainer when we jump to a big enough patch that the trainer stops working all together. on the 22nd the new 2.0 patch rolls out with the new expansion and we should see a new trainer the next day or maybe 2-3 days. Alot is changing and i bet they are going to have to retool the trainer from the nuts up.

stimtheone

Reaction score
Yep, 2.0 is out. An update would be nice. Wonder if there's a way to rush megastructure build.