Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with fix for points , I see more people have problems , Please list the problems so i can know what to look into , "Trainer not working " isn't enough information for me to go on .

S73PH3N

Reaction score
Inf.Engineering Research and Instant Research don't work for me all other F key option's work, I didn't try trait's/perks so can't say for them.

burn mf

Reaction score
everytime i start the game with the trainer active it simply crashes when i click start new game, its the standard crash to desktop error. stellaris has stopped working and must close down

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
everytime i start the game with the trainer active it simply crashes when i click start new game, its the standard crash to desktop error. stellaris has stopped working and must close down
Game crashes without Trainer ?

Alex250

Reaction score
Instant Research now don't work(1.1 version).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with a fix for fast research cheat , As for crashes i had none while testing the trainer for 5 minutes and had all cheats activated ,Does it happen on a certain action ? .

burn mf

Reaction score
it seems to work now, it didnt crash when i selected start new game so i think were in the clear now. maybe my download got corrupted or something, idk. but thank you mr anti fun for all your work :)

Rey Noel

Reaction score
Ever since the "new" 1.1.0 trainer reupload, all the cheats won't work.

Earlier it was just the fast research/construction -now even the activate trainer wont work.

Please fix.

vincenton

Reaction score
Could you update or repair the instant research cheat? It appears to not be working. I noticed this with and without mods

vincenton

Reaction score
I dont think my message got through. Could you release a version for Stellaris 1.1.0 with Instant Research fixed? It is broken with and without mods

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I dont think my message got through. Could you release a version for Stellaris 1.1.0 with Instant Research fixed? It is broken with and without mods
Your message indeed published please be patient, MrAntiFun updated this Trainer so many times that he needs to deal with other Trainers every single day :)

Revos

Reaction score
Just a reminder, If your game crashed, It might be your using a older version of the Trainer, or using the Mod ethic to mod trait, which might be causing the crash.

Jayliee

Reaction score
When using Inf etic, trait points and inf trait perks in the trainer when setting up the game, the AI also gets these bonuses.

Thank you for your effort MrAntiFun, much appreciated

Alex250

Reaction score
Trainer updated with a fix for fast research cheat , As for crashes i had none while testing the trainer for 5 minutes and had all cheats activated ,Does it happen on a certain action ? .

Thanks, the trainer now works fine