Trainer Search

Ma9nUs

Reaction score
I found it crashes if you have all cheats activated whilst creating a new faction/race and then starting a game, basically only use the traits and ethics cheats don't use any of the others while creating a race/faction and you will be good but it likes to crash that for some reason thanks for the other fixes though!

edit: also if you don't have the trainer in a folder just keeping it in your downloads or what not, when the game does crash and the trainer is on I found the trainer no longer works 100% correctly and needs to be redownloaded, this however was from the last version of the current version (before the fixes) I don't know if this still applies but could help others

MolotovKiller

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer Anti! but i found a little bug: Activate F10 (inf. naval capacity) prevents the fleet damage in planets (bombardment cause 0.00 damage) (sorry for the spanish image XD)
sb9xKsJ.jpg

Cookies567

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer Anti! but i found a little bug: Activate F10 (inf. naval capacity) prevents the fleet damage in planets (bombardment cause 0.00 damage) (sorry for the spanish image XD)
sb9xKsJ.jpg

Its the game bug I think, cause I never on my inf naval capacity and sometime get zero bombard damage.

Fedaykin1138

Reaction score
F7 - Inf.Engineering Research and F8 - Instant Research both appear to be non-functional.

quasarmuffin

Reaction score
I may be doing something wrong, like having a mod active, but I can't seem to get instant warp cooldown to work. May be broken?

hellonameispo

Reaction score
infinite resources (energy credits, minerals, and influence) doesn't work, please fix.