Trainer Search

Starkiller

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, but the God Mode does not seem to work.
press Tilde button to open up a console (usualy the keyboard button under ESC or left from number 1) and type in "invincible" without quotes and you'll have your god mode.

Midi_Amp

Reaction score
Is the fast build trainer also affect the AI? The built in cheat for instant build also affect the AI, and with me having very low level familiarity with the game, I'm always lost at later stage of the game.

Newber

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Stellaris V1.00 Trainer +7
Stellaris V1.00 Trainer +16
Stellaris V1.0.1 Trainer +15// Fixed god mode cheat in this trainer .
Stellaris V1.0.3 Trainer +15
Stellaris V1.1.0 Trainer +15
Stellaris V1.2.0 Trainer +15

Options:
  1. Inf.Energy Credits
  2. Inf.Minerals
  3. Inf.Influence
  4. Inf.Physics Research
  5. Inf.Society Research
  6. Inf.Engineering Research
  7. Research in a month
  8. Fast Construction
  9. Fast Recruiting
  10. Inf.Naval Capacity
  11. God Mode
  12. Instant Warp Cooldown
  13. Inf.Ethic Points
  14. Inf.Trait Points
  15. Inf.Trait Perks
  16. Freeze Day

Notice:
  • You must have Physics ,Society and Engineering research points for the fast research cheat to work .
  • for god mode to work you must have at least 1 of the 6 ships you start the game with .
please update for the 1.3 update

Darizuka

Reaction score
Current patch is 1.2.0 Asimov just used the trainer today, and it works great on current steam version.
its 1.2.1 right now
i couldnt get it to work aswell
along with Witcher 3 trainer

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
its 1.2.1 right now
i couldnt get it to work aswell
along with Witcher 3 trainer

Just tried it again everything worked except god mode and that is because as Mrantifun says in first post you have to have at least of the 6 ships you start with and all mine have been replaced or upgraded. As for witcher trainer that is for a different thread.

vincenton

Reaction score
Could you release a new update for Stellaris trainer? Or at least that someone tells me how I should fix the problem that I can not open the trainer. It says that I do not have permission to open the file, even though I am admin on PC. And otherwise it removes the .exe file from the map where I have the Stellaris trainer in. Also can´t open it through the WINRAR file itself

naixplays

Reaction score
Could you release a new update for Stellaris trainer? Or at least that someone tells me how I should fix the problem that I can not open the trainer. It says that I do not have permission to open the file, even though I am admin on PC. And otherwise it removes the .exe file from the map where I have the Stellaris trainer in. Also can´t open it through the WINRAR file itself

That's a problem on your end.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score

disbale antivirus before you download or use the trainer!

khakie911

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer... hopefully you can add "Infinite Empire Leader Capacity" on the next update..