Trainer Search

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So patch 1.9 and the species expansion pack drop tommorrow around 5 am PST 12/7/17. The current 1.8 Trainer will prolly break as it usally does when a new major patch is released for Stellarius. I swear WIZ just likes rewriting things just to break cheats. Anyways alot of changes happening some of the features might have to be rewritten or changed. For example space stations are changing majorly, they are no longer be just around colonies and there are different types and the way ships are built is changing too. I will list tommorrow all the things i noticed that need changing or rework. Oh and as far as i know the influeance cheat is still hitting unitiy instead of influeance and the unity cheat doesnt work in current trainer build.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So I was wrong, nothing to dramatic with 1.9.0 patch and new species pack.. But the trainer is totally borked, PLZ look at the Science cheats and Influeance/unity cheats they seemed to be screwed up in last trainer build. Influeance would max out unity instead of influeance and unity cheat wounldn't work at all.