Trainer Search

Perfagor

Reaction score
guys, the meaning of the trainer? she is all edited calmly with the help of artmani. just set the search value to "with a dot of 8 bits" and look for the exact value. I’ll put it this way into the money account, it’s only 2000 that needs to be tidied up in one wallet, the rest are stacked for 100 units per inventory ... so if you don’t want a heap of gold then it makes no sense, well, or buy 2–3 wallets and make them full.

Ataygttrk

Donor
Reaction score
guys, the meaning of the trainer? she is all edited calmly with the help of artmani. just set the search value to "with a dot of 8 bits" and look for the exact value. I’ll put it this way into the money account, it’s only 2000 that needs to be tidied up in one wallet, the rest are stacked for 100 units per inventory ... so if you don’t want a heap of gold then it makes no sense, well, or buy 2–3 wallets and make them full.
Can you explain more? I am not good at CE... :/

criler

Reaction score
Yesterday I used Cheat Engine and make infinite gold but I must say, it wasen't easy to make.

timohazv

Reaction score
Hello. I attach myself to the above. I tried make through the cheat engine and failed. Tell me, please, how to hack?

roke

Reaction score
You can find the money values by setting the table to search for all bit types and then searching for your money values, however keep in mind the way the game works is that you have bags you hold your coin in, so if you give yourself an exorbent amount it will throw a bunch of it in a pile on the ground. Anyways, bumping in hopes that MAF will see this thread!

Netmast

Reaction score
I join the request. +1 for the trainer.

Thanks in advance

Ryverwynd

Reaction score
I too would like to see a trainer this game kicks my ass.

Ataygttrk

Donor
Reaction score
If anyone wonder I just find out increase gold via CE. I couldnt find immortality but if you buy whole set of armour you are a godlike merc lol