Trainer Search

kipcorn123

Reaction score
First of all, thank you very much for all the trainers you've made, I've enjoyed a lot of them very much.

Second, I can't get this trainer (v0.19) to work, and since no one else seems to have a problem with it, I'm starting to think I'm really stupid. When I try to activate the trainer, all I hear is the Windows 10 sound when a command refuses to have effect or when a program doesn't respond (don't know how else to explain it).

I start the game, let the world load and then I activate the trainer, I've tried running it with the x32 and the x64 versions of the game, with and without administrator rights, nothing seems to help.

I hope someone can help me with this issue, I thank that one in advance, and I will also thank you after, so that's motivational.

LucianDev

Donor
Reaction score
First of all, thank you very much for all the trainers you've made, I've enjoyed a lot of them very much.

Second, I can't get this trainer (v0.19) to work, and since no one else seems to have a problem with it, I'm starting to think I'm really stupid. When I try to activate the trainer, all I hear is the Windows 10 sound when a command refuses to have effect or when a program doesn't respond (don't know how else to explain it).

I start the game, let the world load and then I activate the trainer, I've tried running it with the x32 and the x64 versions of the game, with and without administrator rights, nothing seems to help.

I hope someone can help me with this issue, I thank that one in advance, and I will also thank you after, so that's motivational.

I'm having the same issue.

Reaction score
first off, i just wanted to say Mr. antifun your work is amazing and this trainer is the bomb, also they just updated the game today and their new inventory system may have broken the easy crafting which is a huge drag. i have tried it multiple times and it wont turn on.

raideno12

Reaction score
HI MR.Aintifun Stranded Deep is on Verion 0.22 was very nice when you can update trainer

TheJabby

Reaction score
thank you for the trainer but when I do easy crafting, it doesn't say trainer activated?

Daniel992

Reaction score
Thanks so much Mr.AntiFun. P.S may you please make a new trainer for the new update of Stranded deep?

raideno12

Reaction score
Thanks for your good working ! Can you please update Trainer to the new version 0.23

therealpaz

Reaction score
Hello. Im still playing on 0.22, and using that trainer, but i cant use F10, F11 and F12, every other i can.