Trainer Search

LostManAbroad

Reaction score
I imagine you are pretty busy trying to keep your massive amount of trainers up to date but please update this one as it doesn't work anymore.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
trainer v0.44 does not work, the only thing that works is the crafting other that that nothing else works.
update version 45 plz
please update
I imagine you are pretty busy trying to keep your massive amount of trainers up to date but please update this one as it doesn't work anymore.
trainer need update to version v0.45.00

Current trainer 0.45 is an experimental update not an official update and we dont do trainers for experimental updates , Please roll back your game to 0.44 .

amaze904

Reaction score
running .44 with corresponding trainer, but for soem reason i am unable to interact with anything i.e. E to use anything is disabled therefore i am unable to save as well

Sigan

Reaction score
Great trainer. Can I request:

Instant Fire Starting
Fires Don't Use Fuel
Infinite ammo (or "Never Use Items" somehow, while still being able to drop them manually)
Instant building (Instead of hammering brick stuff for ages)
Set Time of Day (You could give us settings or just leave it an open pointer)

Also, I'm not entirely sure that the Indestructible Items cheat works every time. Might need a longer AOB signature, because one game it wasn't working at all, the next game it did. It's hit or miss every time I run the game new. Also, it never appears to work for the durability of a hammer being lost during use (building).

As always, thanks for your work. I appreciate what you've done so far.

Last edited:

amaze904

Reaction score
Everything works great, excapt for easy crafting- i try and do exactly what the instructions say but upon pressing f10- i just get a system error sfx.