Trainer Search

Ellary

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this.
And sorry.. would it be possible to add one to give 14 points to spend on character creation?

Last edited:

rei_hunter

Reaction score
gah, the infinite Mp cheat is staying steady at 10, even if Maximum Mp goes up.

Any fixes for this?

Slaggedfire

Reaction score
Is it possible to add in a autoroller type of thing to the trainer, sorry I know nothing just asking.

HyperXT

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer MrAntifun, now I can enjoy this game :D

Starkiller

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you guys are all on about with Inf money/gold, the game's currency is Blood Gem which he already provided inf amount option in the trainer, but yeah about morale is true inf MP gives Inf Morale instead of Inf MP which is awesome but if possible i'd still love me some Inf MP :p

Edit: Also MAF any chance you could maybe add Inf Items options?

Last edited:

darez

Reaction score
Infinite MP please. Cheatengine as of this time also doesn't have it. :)

Mahmudul Hasan

Reaction score
sir. you will be the first website in which i donate :D. will take a while but i will do it

keezow

Reaction score
thank you very much,i love this game

could you please add an option to add like 1000 blood gems? i would like to get some money but having infite kind of ruins the game for me,i would highly appreciate this as this is like the only cheat i was looking for

also if possible maybe an exp multiplier

also infite mana since atm theres only infite mp (morale points),which stay at 10,which is not very much so basically that one is useless but others already stated that.infinite mana and mp staying at maximum would be great

i hope you dont see this comment as a big wish list,but as feedback for improvement

Last edited:

Myonlychild

Reaction score
Stranger of Sword City V1.00 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Blood Gems
  4. Max HT
  5. Max AV

hey any chance youre gonna implement what keezow said?

thank you very much,i love this game

could you please add an option to add like 1000 blood gems? i would like to get some money but having infite kind of ruins the game for me,i would highly appreciate this as this is like the only cheat i was looking for

also if possible maybe an exp multiplier

also infite mana since atm theres only infite mp (morale points),which stay at 10,which is not very much so basically that one is useless but others already stated that.infinite mana and mp staying at maximum would be great

i hope you dont see this comment as a big wish list,but as feedback for improvement

thank you so much for your time and effort!