Trainer Search

Giorgio88

Reaction score
Hi Mr. thanks a LOT for your work, not only for this game but i'm having a bit of a problem here.

The trainer works like a charm, except by the gold feature. I tried activating and deactivating, in the menu, in-game, in pause screen and all works, except for the gold.

A little help please?

By the way, mine is version 1.0.20907 and i've downloaded the exact version.

eny??

SunKaiser

Reaction score
Hi Mr. thanks a LOT for your work, not only for this game but i'm having a bit of a problem here.

The trainer works like a charm, except by the gold feature. I tried activating and deactivating, in the menu, in-game, in pause screen and all works, except for the gold.

A little help please?

By the way, mine is version 1.0.20907 and i've downloaded the exact version.

A workaround for that version, would be to just use the infinite resource cheat, buy a market, then set an item to auto sell; such as armor. Once you do that, you'll essentially get infinite gold, since the resources sold will never deplete.

Last edited:

xconslayer

Reaction score
Thnx for the trainer but do you perhaps have a trainer for version 1.0.21195? tht is my current version of the game

Drizzle11

Reaction score
Can't get the gold cheat to work, and the resource cheats seems to give the computer inf resources as well, I guess its better than nothing though.

Groundhawg

Reaction score
Howdy sir! Would appreciate an update on this, unfortunately without DLC I'm version 21417, though any help would be appreciated!
If anybody has any means to get these or similar cheats active on this version, it would go a long way for me.