Trainer Search

howboutno

Reaction score
It is not working for me. I have the steam build. trainer opens but will not activate :(

Ackar

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Stronghold Crusader 2 V1.0.19066 Trainer +4
Stronghold Crusader 2 V1.0.19369 Trainer +4
Stronghold Crusader 2 V1.0.19574 Trainer +3
Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Super Housing Limit
  4. God Mode
Notice:
  • You must have Stockpile and Granary to get the cheats effects.
PLS update this trainer to v1.0.20143
pls update - this trainer not working on new update :( ;'(

sorry for my englisch

iXei

Reaction score
will there be a trainer for the new v. 1.0.20143 ? just wanna know if i should subscribe to this;
thank you for your wonderful work that you do for us!

Ackar

Reaction score
when it will be update this hack? PLS :mad:!!!

sorry for my english :oops:

Ackar

Reaction score
ITS INFORMATION OF NEW VERSION
^(up)^sorry for my english :oops:^(up)^

"Christmas Update

Community Announcements - NickTvsTheWorld

Custom Stock Bar Added

As an early Christmas present for the Stronghold Crusader 2 community we have just released a new update (Version: 1.0.20143). This update, which adds a key feature players have been asking for since launch, introduces a custom Stock Bar and extra options for the in-game camera and windowed mode.

New Features

• Added a new customisable Stock Bar which displays all resources, food and weapons in the top left corner while playing the game. This allows players to easily keep track of their stocks without having to look in the Stockpile, Granary or Armoury.
  • Implemented options for inverting camera rotation.
  • Implemented an option for locking the cursor to the window when in windowed mode.

Stronghold Kingdoms players should also pay attention to this new update, which allows them to enter their Crusader 2 name as “SHK” in order to receive a redeemable Kingdoms code! This only works if your in-game language is set to English, so please check this before changing your name.

P.S. Happy Christmas to all you Crusaders! Thanks so much for your support this year and please look forward to more free updates and DLC coming in 2015.

Please Note: The above version number (1.0.20143) should appear at the bottom of the main Crusader 2 title screen, as proof that you have successfully updated to the new version. If the version numbers do not match up please exit the game and restart Steam until they do, as this will force the update."

It's newest update - i read it 2015-01-17