Trainer Search

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
can someone make a trainer for this game, I have it but I can not move a certain point, and normal cheat codes do not work, besides the megatrainer MDF only gave the wooden code, the rest ta blocked by premuim, which it is useless to me I need something beyond the resources leave the troops in god mode because of phases only army, and the fire immune buildings with one that when I complete catches fire and destroys all the resources to complete the goal! is one of the best strategy games I know but I can not complete two missions that keep me locked, and I found no one with competence to do this trainer!:(

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
why nobody does a trainer for this game?
I shit on steam and'm stuck in some missions! MRantfun why u not do this trainer? It may be the same codes of Stronghold Crusader 2! God mode, infinite resources, infinite gold!

is three years I search on the internet a trainer for this game but mainly seemed that nobody has competence for it!:(:mad:

R3acon

Reaction score
i have the Steam version 1.0.22616 plz make a trainer

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
more one year and nothing for this good game! The stronghold crusader deserves to have a trainer, but this classic that gave rise to the series does not?