Trainer Search

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
and while I know its an old game can we get an update or must we donate to have that happen? if thats the case i'll literally donate if someone gives me a link to do it lol I wanna play this game with cheats! :p

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
and while I know its an old game can we get an update or must we donate to have that happen? if thats the case i'll literally donate if someone gives me a link to do it lol I wanna play this game with cheats! :p
yes? no? maybe?

J.D.

Reaction score
@Team
Is there a possibility to get an update for the version 1.02 (64bit)? Would be great!

//Update
A new version is not necessary. Open the binaries folder within your Styx gamefolder. Open the Win32 subfolder and start StyxGame.exe. After the game is runnig, start the existing trainer (1.00) of mrantifun. That´s all.

Thank you mrantifun + team!

Last edited:

darkkrusty

Reaction score
just get the ping sound and nothing works, i assume its because the trainer is out of date compared to the game?

gremlinkurst

Reaction score
Look: I appreciate free trainers, but only if they work. I've downloaded something like nineteen different trainers, every single one I could find not linked to fake survey sites, and NOT A ONE of them works. I have read EVERYTHING about running this trainer "in 32-bit mode," and the directions are utter nonsense—there ISN'T any directory named "64," and changing the name of an installation directory won't magically run a 64-bit application "in 32-bit mode," anyway—that's patently ABSURD. Now, if the TRAINER had a directory with such a name, and the coder embedded it with a decision branch related to the names employed in its directory structure, THEN it might work…but the trainer doesn't HAVE a directory structure; it's a single file.

1.0.10499.0 is my game version, so this trainer SHOULD work, but DOES NOT. Pressing F1, Activate Trainer, results only in that stupid Windows 10 error audio response. I'd like to be able to carry more than a piddling TWO of all items but sandballs (which are only pissant 5).

Adoniis

Reaction score
@Team
Is there a possibility to get an update for the version 1.02 (64bit)? Would be great!

//Update
A new version is not necessary. Open the binaries folder within your Styx gamefolder. Open the Win32 subfolder and start StyxGame.exe. After the game is runnig, start the existing trainer (1.00) of mrantifun. That´s all.

Thank you mrantifun + team!

Didn't work for me

gremlinkurst

Reaction score
Mine is a 64-bit game; it HAS no 32-bit EXE, assurances that following "32-bit instructions" WORKS are patently absurd.

spotme2

Reaction score

Styx Master of Shadows V1.00 32 bit Trainer +8

Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Amber
  3. Inf.Skill Points
  4. Mega Character Size
  5. Small Character Size
  6. Reset Size
  7. Super Speed
  8. Slow Motion
  9. Rest Speed
  10. Get Current Position
  11. Teleport To Position
Notice:
  • Open skills window and try to upgrade a skill to see the effect .
Anybody still having problems with using this trainer for this game? I was having problems especially when starting my game via Steam (on the new Windows 10), however I solved this by locating the StyxGame.exe within the Win32 folder:-

OS(C):/ Program Files(x86)/ Steam/steamapps/common/Styx/Binaries/Win32

just simply scroll down in that Win32 folder and locate the file StyxGame.exe then open that file to start your game, then when you have paused the game after it has been loaded/continued, you then simply start the Trainer, everything should work therafter ;o)