Trainer Search

Knagar

Reaction score
Found out the game has cheats with the development console.

F3 to open it, then hit enter and type commands like NoDamage, NoCost, Oxygen, and such. No Damage being god mode, No Cost letting you build for free, and Oxygen giving you infinite oxygen. Not sure about any for food and water.

I imagine the game will need a trainer once it's in full release, but this is good for now so MAF doesn't have to update the trainer ever week.

Thanks for all of the hard work though MAF, it's much appreciated.

Knagar

Reaction score
Not really sure why my post is being ignored, but here we go again. Until the game is in full release and the development console is turned off MAF really has no need to keep this trainer updated every time their is a patch.

Found out the game has cheats with the development console.

F3 to open it, then hit enter and type commands like NoDamage, NoCost, Oxygen, and such. No Damage being god mode, No Cost letting you build for free, and Oxygen giving you infinite oxygen. Not sure about any for food and water.

I imagine the game will need a trainer once it's in full release, but this is good for now so MAF doesn't have to update the trainer ever week.

Thanks for all of the hard work though MAF, it's much appreciated.

FDG21

Donor
Reaction score
it still would be nice to have a no starve cheat and a no thirst cheat, they dont have it on their console

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Hope their will be soon an update to the trainer, wanted to play this game so bad

mythwolf

Reaction score
Use the development console guys, it is even beyond what mrantifun can do in his busy schedule. You can create any item, change game speed, turn on or off the damage and radiation and so on. What do you want more? It is hard to understand people.

Chriszz25

Reaction score
I can't do F8 It says cant access to interwebs etc. So i cant use Dev Console

federico121

Reaction score
Help me when i press F8 or click give feedback in menu, the game see an erro and i can't unchecl console. Pls help me, how i can do this?