MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Subsistence Trainer

kb0nly

Reaction score
Yes please... The WeMod cheat is shit. The Mr Anti Fun one on WeMod does work somewhat, even though it says may be compatible. But hit a tree and it shoots up into the air, which can be fun at first but then you cant get any wood... lol... It worked a few days ago then today it doesn't, so maybe Subsistence updated again and broke it?

wormchow

Reaction score
Hope you take this into consideration Sir , I love this game because of the building aspect and your trainers help me build the **** out of shit lol I will totally add you on patron for an update if you have time... and thank you so much for the previous trainers...

Zeldera

Reaction score
Yes please... The WeMod cheat is shit. The Mr Anti Fun one on WeMod does work somewhat, even though it says may be compatible. But hit a tree and it shoots up into the air, which can be fun at first but then you cant get any wood... lol... It worked a few days ago then today it doesn't, so maybe Subsistence updated again and broke it?
I'm just using it with the stamina cheat off while I chop the trees, then I turn it back on again. Sadly still no update for Alpha 50.