Trainer Search

MU ZHEN

Reaction score
New version need update trainer,please~
I just tested, for new version game, easycraft was not working, others maybe fine.

knight72

Reaction score
i went to play my game without the trainer i wanted to die a few times because when you do you get another canteen. i was going to die then take the canteen out put it in a crate then die again. i found out once you use the trainer it messes up your save now i can't die ever. i went started a new game to try it i let a wolf attack me i died. all the trainers i have used i have never seen one mess up a save not let you die when its not even running. the health bar will go down but when its down all the way it just goes back up again.

Silgon85

Reaction score
It says Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
I have tried to run as Admin and grant permission but still says the same thing anyone know how to fix this?

Never mind I added it to Advast and now it's working

Last edited:

chain379

Reaction score
trainer half working in multiplayer health does not go down and infinite ammo is working..the rest is not ....and thank you for building this trainer

ayoubnassiri

Reaction score
Trainer needs an update, not working properly with the latest game update (i don't use cheats online only on single players) don't cheat online.

MeatCircus

Reaction score
I know you're busy but I'll add a +1 for an update to this trainer. I use it all the time

knight72

Reaction score
this would get updated faster if a Donor posted in trainers updating requests for the trainer needing to be updated.

d.o

Reaction score
health works, the rest do not, better then nothing I guess, but hoping for an update:)

knight72

Reaction score
thanks RandallM. only problem you didn't do it the way the update request rules say to, not sure if it will matter. they like to know the Platform its on and the version. i'm on experimental branch right now so i don't know the version of the stable branch is.

RandallM

Super Donor
Reaction score
thanks RandallM. only problem you didn't do it the way the update request rules say to, not sure if it will matter. they like to know the Platform its on and the version. i'm on experimental branch right now so i don't know the version of the stable branch is.

Fixed it.