Trainer Search

natrobo47

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun I can't seem to make the trainer work. I've downloaded the latest version, run the game, run my latest save, open trainer, but every time i press F1 the trainer makes a bing sound... Yesterday I had downloaded the wrong trainer, and only the health cheat worked. Since the new one doesn't seam to work for me, i tryed to go back to the old one. Doesn't work today either... Don't know what to do. i'd appreaced some help. Thanks

MeatCircus

Reaction score
The new one worked fine for me for a week or so and now for the last 2 days it won't activate with F1 at the main menu anymore. Just get the bing sound. It's weird because the game hasn't updated or changed at all since you released the last update and it worked fine for me for a while

MeatCircus

Reaction score
Well last night I decided to try changing the button to activate it so I changed it from F1 to Numpad 1 and it worked just fine again. Strange

tarck

Reaction score
i went to play my game without the trainer i wanted to die a few times because when you do you get another canteen. i was going to die then take the canteen out put it in a crate then die again. i found out once you use the trainer it messes up your save now i can't die ever. i went started a new game to try it i let a wolf attack me i died. all the trainers i have used i have never seen one mess up a save not let you die when its not even running. the health bar will go down but when its down all the way it just goes back up again.

Same here, this can be fixed?

RandallM

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun.

Trainer works great!

Last edited:

nelseru

Reaction score
needs a way to normalize the game whenver i use infinate HP i alwasy have infinate HP even when the trianer is off

Lanaine

Reaction score
Hi, I really love your work! Tho the ammo cheat doesn't work for me on this one. Any tips?

RandallM

Super Donor
Reaction score
very tempted to use this but im afraid il get vac banned in like a week

Brad, you can only get VAC banned by attempting to cheat on an official Valve server.

As long as you only use the trainer OFFLINE in Single Player mode, you'll be fine.

dallas990

Reaction score
thank you MAF i barely play this game but i will hopefully again soon

ximxim

Reaction score
New Update released, could trainer be updated aswell :)

ps, could trainer maybe add a "infinite amount of item placed in hotbar 9 slot" function, im not even sure this is possible but it would be nice