Trainer Search

Adeona

Reaction score
Love the trainer. One problem i've encountered though, is when I shut it off (because I don't always want to use it when playing) I remain immortal. I can die but my health bar fills up again right away, there is never a true death.

Zok3

Reaction score
Trainer now not working again after 7th April update. Can it be revised please? Thank You.

LostManAbroad

Reaction score
I use many of your trainers but I have to say that the way you name the versions of the trainers always confuses me. You named most of them with a date in it which makes it easy but then you have the two called, "v1.0.12466 Trainer +7" and "v1.0.12466 Trainer +7 B // Improve trainer to avoid crashes".

Which trainer is the latest one? Should I be using the trainer dated 04.07.2018 or one of the two bizarrely named ones that I mentioned above? I am playing the latest Steam version of the game.

Skelletor89

Reaction score
Love the trainer. One problem i've encountered though, is when I shut it off (because I don't always want to use it when playing) I remain immortal. I can die but my health bar fills up again right away, there is never a true death.

I'm having the same issue

gand98

Reaction score
New update and the trainer is not working

Last edited:

cladderich

Reaction score
Trainer dont work , please update the trainer for the new subsistence version ;)

shadowstep_rus

Reaction score
Thanks for update. No working inf. ammo

UPD: Somehow it turned on. But this was one times. Unstable operation

Last edited: