Trainer Search

Draven616

Reaction score
enemies only get the cheat when your troops take over them...or somehow interfere im having issue on russian mission, i destroy tanks in warehouse..but when tank gets to low hp the men leave and then it becomes 999999 hp making it impossible to destroy to complete warehouse area :/

MikeyMirez

Reaction score
Fuel doesn't work. It shows 9999, but I think it is just the pointer, as when I try to move the vehicle, it falls to 0 and they are immobile

NABUCHODONOZOR

Reaction score
Sudden Strike 4 V1.12.28732 Trainer doesn't work, I can't active trainer. Help please . Na Steam aktualise.

ShibbyWhoKnew

Reaction score
If you keep attacking the tanks with infinite health you will eventually kill the crew and then you can pillage the tank. This has helped me complete two missions so far. It's annoying but it is a workaround.

NABUCHODONOZOR

Reaction score
Sudden Strike 4 V1.12.28732 Trainer doesn't work, I can't active trainer. Help please

rohan87

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the trainer.

but i found below issue.

If i select my troop with enemy troop same time then enemy troops also have infinite health & power. i am using V1.12.28520 game as well as Trainer.

can you suggest.

Draven616

Reaction score
i am guessing that new update referred here is for the polish language? i am sure the old trainer would still work just fine the new update was only a language pack :/ so cant see it affecting the current trainer..mistake me if i am wrong tho :)

cipirek

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works for enemy too.
HP effect - works for enemy tanks and another armored units :(