Trainer Search

SavalBork

Reaction score
There is a trainer out there (Sundered Trainer _8) that was listed with your name 'tagged' on it, but, as I did not see it here, I don't trust it. Will wait until you officially post here before trying. You are the only trainer creator I trust. One general request: any chance skill points can be +50 each activation, rather than a game-breaking infinite points? Thanks!

Gide

Reaction score
If possible, add something like... 2x more points. I don't want to instantly get 9999999 skill points. It makes the game kinda boring. But having something that just speeds things just a tad faster is still great.

You can do like Ori. The trainer I used that 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x more orbs

SavalBork

Reaction score
If possible, add something like... 2x more points. I don't want to instantly get 9999999 skill points. It makes the game kinda boring. But having something that just speeds things just a tad faster is still great.

You can do like Ori. The trainer I used that 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x more orbs

That's a much better suggestion than mine.

agsluz

Reaction score
É impressão minha ou é tão dificil fazer um trainer para esse jogo até hoje nada domingo hoje quinta feira acho que não vai ter trainer pelo menos não daqui eu acho

Nagisa100

Reaction score
There is a trainer out there (Sundered Trainer _8) that was listed with your name 'tagged' on it, but, as I did not see it here, I don't trust it. Will wait until you officially post here before trying. You are the only trainer creator I trust. One general request: any chance skill points can be +50 each activation, rather than a game-breaking infinite points? Thanks!