Trainer Search

Rattle94

Reaction score
Tried it your way. Started up a new game, wandered around a little, saved and then tried the trainer. It seems the issue is that when I press F1, instead of just the trainer being activated, every single cheat gets activated. And it also gives me a gray screen with only the UI on it (That's how I noticed that every other cheat from the trainer is in effect).

Rattle94

Reaction score
There's been another update - 1.0.1979

Tested the .1957 trainer and it doesn't work. Another update would be appreciated. If not, I'll just keep using CE.

Rattle94

Reaction score
- Bump -

If not an update, could someone help me with finding the address for the Cargo Space? I found a 4bit one, but even when I freeze the value it still increases. I've figured out most of the other stuff myself, but I can't get this one to work for the life of me.

Baramburum

Reaction score
new version
Sunless Sea v2.1.0.2

Last edited by a moderator:

Rattle94

Reaction score
new version
Sunless Sea v2.1.0.2

Dear friend, I'm afraid you have been mislead. The latest version is 1.0.1.2004

I would appreciate it if MAF could update the trainer to the latest version.

[On a side note, another patch should be coming in a matter of weeks]

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Dear friend, I'm afraid you have been mislead. The latest version is 1.0.1.2004

I would appreciate it if MAF could update the trainer to the latest version.

[On a side note, another patch should be coming in a matter of weeks]
Current latest trainer is working perfectly fine! , Make sure you start game world first before attempting to activate the trainer .

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Same problem as alot of people here, Push F1, and it activates all cheats and has 28/0 cargo, and you can only get it down to 2/0 cargo. Ran both as admin and tried winxp comp mode

Rattle94

Reaction score
Same problem as alot of people here, Push F1, and it activates all cheats and has 28/0 cargo, and you can only get it down to 2/0 cargo. Ran both as admin and tried winxp comp mode
Yup. I tried it with the new patch and it's still the same.

Sicktag

Reaction score
Pushing F1 makes everything go to hell. :( AKA the full cargo thing and you can't throw enough stuff over board to get out of the menu thing, so you get stuck on it forever. :(

Zereth

Reaction score
Pushing F1 makes everything go to hell. :( AKA the full cargo thing and you can't throw enough stuff over board to get out of the menu thing, so you get stuck on it forever. :(

That's the problem I've been getting too and hoping that he'll update it ASAP because I'd really like to get back into the game but would rather get back into with this lol.

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
You have to start a game exit the game(I exit to desktop) and reopen the game...IT DOESN"T WORK WITH NEW GAMES ONLY SAVES(Not sure why...)

hayantfun

Donor
Reaction score
I just discovered this game, very challenging, tough, and unnecessarily punishing. Finished it a few times, but the game mechanics has really started to tick me off. Can you do an update on the latest V1.0.4.2130 version please? This game is really sucking up a lot of unnecessary hours for me. Also, is there a money cheat option for this?
Update: Ooops, okay so the trainer works. Just had to re-Load the game and all the stats show up. Thanks team, I've put in a donation (sweet trainer). Helps a lot!

Last edited:

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Appreciate the update, but nothing seems to be going infinite. All just the base supply numbers and i still lose everything. I move the ship first and everything

Seamus Mickens

Reaction score
In the most recent build activating the trainer puts your crew at 0 or your hull and storage to 0, either locking up the game on the jettison cargo screen or giving you game over.