Trainer Search

PWS

Reaction score
Could we get a update so the no-reload will work? i mean it only works on the hand-gun not assault rifle or shotgun.

xXRendanXx

Reaction score
Seems like the "No Reload" only works up until the tutorial brings you back to your bunker.

MysteryQuest

Donor
Reaction score
Well this is the first time I have a tiny issue with a trainer from MrAntifun.
I downloaded it yesterday and started playing the game with the trainer active.
I use mostly the num 1 - 4 options and the weight, inf items and no reload options.
All worked fine (yay).
Today I start the game and trainer. Open the savegame, activate the trainer and options.
It's all activated as it should be and all work as supposed except the No Reload option.

Restarted everything again and same issue.
I do hold a gun and point before I activate that option. But it doesn't work, I have to reload.

Is this a known issue? Do I do something wrong?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work correctly with v38, my game just hangs when i press on the hand in the inventory, also i can't continue when i get the insuling for alice,

EDIT, when you're at the pharmacy, dont activate inf item

ActiveCheater

Reaction score
I have managed to find an address for ammunition with cheat engine but it's seems that the addresses keep changing when ever I open the game and there are different addresses for each ammo (e.g. pistol ammo shotgun ammo etc) so, there are 99% chance that you can't fix the no-reload cheat.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Read notice and do as it says .