Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You can download the latest Surviving Mars Trainer from WeMod.

Current Trainers:
Surviving Mars (GOG) 11-1-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Epic Games) 11-1-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Epic Games) 12-3-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Steam) 12-3-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (GOG) 12-3-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Steam) 12-9-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (GOG) 12-9-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Epic Games) 12-9-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Steam) 12-20-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (GOG) 12-20-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Epic Games) 12-20-21 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Steam) 4-7-22 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (GOG) 4-7-22 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Epic Games) 4-14-22 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Steam) 5-9-22 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (GOG) 5-9-22 Trainer +2
Surviving Mars (Epic Games) 5-9-22 Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Unlimited Credit
  2. Unlimited Research

Attachments

• Surviving Mars (GOG) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 6,755
  • Surviving Mars (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 8,047
  • Surviving Mars (Epic Games) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 4,008
Last edited:

Danwilder

Reaction score
same issue, my game crashes every time. Tried different methods of activating but as soon as I activate the trainer and do inf.credit it crashes.

coastie222

Donor
Reaction score
i was debating trying the cheathaven site where you pay for it and give it a shot since i have other games i could try on there too but i love Mrantifun site and id rather support a donate site over money one

Reaction score
hey for some reason when i try to activate one of the cheats, its stutters for a second then crashes. i did what you said but idk if they updated it since or what. any ideas?

Last edited:

Rey Noel

Reaction score
Loaded my save, it crashes
Started a new game, it crashes

I tried to use 1 cheat a time (either Funding or Research) it activates -never got anything out of it, then it crashes.

EDIT:

I somehow got the Funding cheat, the first thing I did was not to look at the "Resources Overview window". I just activated the cheat right away and got the $999,9999.9 M

EDIT2:

Could only activate the Funding cheat -and it only works once plus your new game has to be on Easy Start to get 70% 50% chance to get this to work.

EDIT3:

Could replicate the Funding cheat, I opened "Resources Overview window" then closed it activated the Trainer and Funding, deactivated it right away and there it is $999,999.9 M -you can only do it once and it will crash if you try again, really cant get that research thing though.

EDIT4:

Now research worked, but Funding won't. Is there some sort of randoming this game does? Can't seem to get both without it crashing.

Last edited:

coastie222

Donor
Reaction score
Loaded my save, it crashes
Started a new game, it crashes

I tried to use 1 cheat a time (either Funding or Research) it activates -never got anything out of it, then it crashes.

EDIT:

I somehow got the Funding cheat, the first thing I did was not to look at the "Resources Overview window". I just activated the cheat right away and got the $999,9999.9 M

EDIT2:

Could only activate the Funding cheat -and it only works once plus your new game has to be on Easy Start to get 70% 50% chance to get this to work.

EDIT3:

Could replicate the Funding cheat, I opened "Resources Overview window" then closed it activated the Trainer and Funding, deactivated it right away and there it is $999,999.9 M -you can only do it once and it will crash if you try again, really cant get that research thing though.

I tried and it didnt work for me bummer. im hoping i have an update for my downloaded game and that will fix the problem

PetitDragon

Reaction score
I did as MrAntiFun said. It works perfectly for both funds and research.