Trainer Search

Mahmudul Hasan

Reaction score
my trainer isn't working :'(.
ps- i'm using joytokey to use controller

MikuruX

Reaction score
The main benefit of a 1-hit kill option would be for when you're trying to kill the bosses for your Paragon weapons. Truth be told, even with the requirements lowered (it went from killing the bosses 50 times to 5 times), it's still tedious. No harm in having it if used correctly, as someone stated.

Also, if we could get a infinite item use (works wonders when transforming & upgrading), that would be great.

Small question, does anyone know if this would put the cheater indicator on you when used? It's something I can't get rid of due to using Save Wizard on the PS4 version so I'm curious on the Steam version.

deadpooh

Donor
Reaction score
do they ever update and add the other stuff we ask for or is it donor request only cuz thats what i feel anyone who pays get there requests done where people who dont its 50/50 even the staff dont reply or talk to you unless your a donor its sad
i dont see what's the problem with that. you dont even contribute to the community, so its normal if you arent prioritized. there are only a handful of staff here, and there are hundreds of trainers need to be made or updated. there is a limit to what a few of people can do. if you cant find the trainer you want here, google is your friend

Asianpotter3

Reaction score
SAO fatal bullet will be coming out soon, and by extension, for preordering you get SAO re:hollow fragment. do you think you'd be able to make a trainer for the RE:hollow fragment? like inf. hp, sp, money, no cooldown on buffs or sword skills?

Nesutoru

Reaction score
when I play with the infinite active money, the money is spent and it is not reset to the maximum :(

JDread02

Reaction score
I don't see the trainer by MrAntifun listed in WeMod for this game or some others. Is there something I need to do to enable it?

The only trainer I see available for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition on Steam was made by STN on Nov. 10 2017

moonlight9x

Reaction score
I don't see the trainer by MrAntifun listed in WeMod for this game or some others. Is there something I need to do to enable it?

The only trainer I see available for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition on Steam was made by STN on Nov. 10 2017
I got the same problem, even I tried to download the trainer in here.
What should we do now?