Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
this game look alots like neverwinter nights . and now it have trainer ? damn i m gonna buy this game just for this XD (and i loved the neverwinter night games)

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Its not very nwn. Its a shallow version if it. You have very little customization for each map.

lol56man

Reaction score
it would be good if it gave +1 ability point not +150. Very easy to do character scans with 150?

Gilren

Reaction score
Inf stat points doesn't work for me. Using Steam, latest version. Using F7 makes a noise but doesn't activate. Inf Ability Points works though. Tried using a point then activating, doesn't work. Swapped screens, still nothing. Used all my points, nada.

Gilren

Reaction score
Also, Inf Ability Points gives you 9999 points, which means that you can't leave the Abilites screen because you need to spend all your points. So during character creation this just breaks the game.

johnnyx71

Reaction score
Awesome work, and always so quick to update. You rule.
Only been using F1 so far and it just stopped working last night. Makes a noise, but no happy "Cheat activated' voice...
-F1 was being used by something in the settings, cleared that.
-"Turned it off and turned it back on again"
-downloaded the trainer again and made sure it was running as admin
-usually didn't need to hit anything for the trainer (per the directions) to work before. tried it anyway, no joy.
-F2 cheat works just fine. I hear "Cheat activated" and it shows up as working in the trainer window
-stumped
Happening to anyone else?