Trainer Search

Vilemk0

Reaction score
I too would love a working trainer. I just want better stat rolls on character creation. lol

kuranza

Reaction score
I too would love a working trainer. I just want better stat rolls on character creation. lol

For the moment, as far as stat rolls go just do a 4 byte search on cheatengine and they'll turn up and then when you find all the stat values you can change them all to 30 which is the max before starting game. It's an alternate method before an actual trainer comes out.

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
There is FLiNG/3DMGAME trainer for older version (1.0.2.4),but doesn't seem to work on current version (1.0.2.6).
Hopefully FLiNG/3DMGAME will update it.

jakabodo

Reaction score
i use Fling 3DM 1.0.2.4 trainer for 1.0.2.6 but bit tricky (crash most of time buit heres the trick) for ex: inf money, add attack/def , then YOU MUST turn off the trainer. Save ur game. Load it to see the result.

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
i use Fling *** 1.0.2.4 trainer for 1.0.2.6 but bit tricky (crash most of time buit heres the trick) for ex: inf money, add attack/def , then YOU MUST turn off the trainer. Save ur game. Load it to see the result.
Unfortunately doesn't work for me.

jakabodo

Reaction score
Unfortunately doesn't work for me.

I used it early when arrived at village before luo yang, added some att and def and money ofc.

o0j2V8.jpg

Lollikat

Super Donor
Reaction score
I dl Fling 1.0.2.6 but it work wonky sometimes XD
Good Luck everyone!

Last edited: