Trainer Search

Monster1985

Reaction score
2 things if would consider makin a max hp+ infi hp cuz infi hp is buggy when u raise the max hp with herbs it wont stay max hp but stay the original hp u started with and when u get valuables it will increase stats by the max amount u farm so maxin the items to the most instead of perm 5 infi would help too.

Last edited:

Azerty39

Reaction score
Thank you for Trainer it works well for the French version, by-cons I find that the codes had trouble beings considered example: I want the infinite HP is F1 and well then I am forced to support several times for it to work, is that it is normal or not? Thank you.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
MAF max HP pls we will surely need this on the later part, because inf HP was stuck on HP you started :(

Neeralazra

Reaction score
I cant believe Mr AF is giving away the $10 DLC for free at better than just DOUBLE what namco gives
:D!!!

HyperXT

Reaction score
Nice MrAntiFun working fast as always. Thanks a lot for this trainer. :D

soulreaper

Reaction score
Yeah hp being stuck at where you activate the cheat sucks, a max hp (or max stats) cheat would be helpful for later levels.

Monster1985

Reaction score
we need to run so much in this game its crazy so much running , speed hack needed :O

Rodak210

Reaction score
Heads up for everyone just starting the game don't turn on infinite items immediately, it will break a part of the early game, wait until you're about to head to the aqueduct, after you've talked to the female merchant again.
Edit: I'm an idiot, its infinite items not infinite gald that can cause the issue

Last edited:

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. Something I found while using Inf.Health, if you get hit more than the amount of HP you have, you still get KO'ed. Possible to set higher HP for Inf.Health?
i tried to use the inf hp i made on Cheat Engine but the when i get a hit more than the amount of hp, i don't die but character get stuck there and cannot move anymore, so what maf made is perfect

Alftisoy

Reaction score
I set mega Exp on, regretted it and turned it off and reloaded my last save. After a battle it still maxed out my Exp, so I restarted my machine but it still maxes my Exp. Why is this? Is there a way to disable it?