Trainer Search

cocacolca

Reaction score
No longer works with new patch. Would really appreciate an update. Thank you.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
not sure why but infite health cuts my health to about 1/3 of its max meaning im at around 600 hp out of 1800

andrea33

Reaction score
MrAntifun can you fix mega exp option? It's bad to reach instantly level 200

Smasher86

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun Steam have updated the game to the version 1.2 can you fix the trainer please? It have stopped to work. Thanks

Rankai88

Reaction score
Thank you very much, btw do you think it's possible to add an option to prevent equipment to disappear when fused ?

Bulmafan

Reaction score
Mega Exp don't work my characters don't get max HP after going to lvl 200

varric

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun. Not working on "Nosteam" Tales of Zestiria game version.

Edit. I think not working because the exe for Nosteam version is "TalesofZestiria.exe" instead Tales of Zestiria.exe

I hope you can create for NoSteam version? Thanks for all your free trainers. Helps a lot

Last edited:

Lycaon

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun. Not working on "Nosteam" Tales of Zestiria game version.

Edit. I think not working because the exe for Nosteam version is "TalesofZestiria.exe" instead Tales of Zestiria.exe

I hope you can create for NoSteam version? Thanks for all your free trainers. Helps a lot

You can just go to the directory for zestiria and edit the launcher.bat.
You'll see this line,
start.\TalesofZestiria.exe
Change it to start.\"Tales of Zestiria".exe
After that, inside the same directory rename the program TalesofZestiria.exe to Tales of Zestiria.exe. The trainer should work with your game now. Hope this helps. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to still be working on V1.4 .

redster311

Reaction score
Hi MAF. just bought the game because its on sale on steam. can you update this trainer? infinite hp says its activated but when I fight with the some powerful enemies, I die. and also with the infinite items, it works but when I use status ups like lavender, chamomille etc. it increases the stats but it really doesn't. lol please update it would be so awesome. thanks!

FlaktheFox

Reaction score
The patch works, but is there anyway to change the way the infinite health works? Technically it's infinite, but with that the trainer does by lowering your health down to like 600 or so, any big hits higher then that will just one shot people