Options:
  1. Freeze AI

Attachments

• Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    141.3 KB · Views: 240

cankuzey1

Reaction score
Ik think today it wil come
The money cheat seems difficult because it is server based, but it may happen if offline mode comes. As for XP, you can finish races quickly with the AI freeze feature. I am already level 58, but I definitely need a money cheat to buy new vehicles.

Szilimaci

Supreme Member
Reaction score
Thank you mrantifun. Can you do money cheat, time addition and subtraction or exp cheat?
I don't see the point of Xp and Money cheating. It's a game that needs to be played and and it feels so much better to fight to race to buy a car than to cheat. The game loses its meaning. :cool:

cankuzey1

Reaction score
I don't see the point of Xp and Money cheating. It's a game that needs to be played and and it feels so much better to fight to race to buy a car than to cheat. The game loses its meaning. :cool:
I played the game and finished it. I am currently level 60 and have done all the races. But my best friend is far behind due to connection problems and laziness. That's why I want it.

accel_sinful

Reaction score
if you want xp to work or money you would need to find the function/functions that update the server that you gained xp/money