9. One-Hit Kills

Attachments

• The Age of Decadence (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,749
Last edited:

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, ever so, Mr. Antifun. Blessings on you in Christ's name. Hope you are fully recovered from your surgery.

Sunny Beach

Reaction score
What's up with this. "Could not be saved since source could not be identified"? . Never had this happen with any download before, definitely fishy eh? Before you say "It works", a program can work as intended and still have some additional things hidden within.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
What's up with this. "Could not be saved since source could not be identified"? . Never had this happen with any download before, definitely fishy eh? Before you say "It works", a program can work as intended and still have some additional things hidden within.
I shouldn't worry, I've never gotten a virused trainer from MAF before, so it's unlikely you did now. What browser were you using to dl it with?

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Working great thanks again!

Is there any prospect of getting Reputation hacks?

fapbait

Reaction score

Encountering the same problem. I am able to download other trainers fine except this one. Server or file issue?

Paolo

Reaction score
try using ie11 or chrome - i've downloaded the trainer with no problem at all

fapbait

Reaction score
try using ie11 or chrome - i've downloaded the trainer with no problem at all
Hmm, I've tried other browsers, but they didn't help. They just said failed to connect to page.

I ran my browser through a Japan proxy server and was able to download the file. The odd thing is that it downloads as a .zip.part file rather than just a .zip file. I double-checked to see the file size to see if I downloaded the complete file.

Tried renaming it to just .zip, but won't let me open it still. Says it can't open it as an archive. I'm out of ideas since the other trainers download with zero problems.

fapbait

Reaction score
@fapbait sounds like a Firewall or Antivirus issue, since it's changing the file format and preventing connection.
You were right. I didn't think my AV was that thorough so I was doing a bunch of work-around solutions to no avail. Of course, it was the most obvious culprit. Thanks for the help everyone!