Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately, the trainer does not work for me. I'm on Windows 7 64bit. I used full screen/no full screen and launched the trainer before and after launching the game. The trainer itself launches, but the effects don't activate. I've used ALT+Tab as well, which does activate the effects, but it locks up the game when I do it that way. Need help. I still appreciate you making this trainer.

please ensure also your anti virus is placed on exception for your trainer and run it as admin.

how to use ? im noob at here -_-

follow the first page video on how to use it

NeoSupreme

Reaction score
please ensure also your anti virus is placed on exception for your trainer and run it as admin.

follow the first page video on how to use it
Thanks for the response. My antivirus isn't an issue, I double checked to make sure. As for the video, the only way I can get both the game screen and trainer screen up at the same time, is by not choosing full screen and using the ALT+Tab function, which effectively locks the game up. The other way was when in full screen mode, is to Ctrl+Alt+Del into the desktop and run the trainer that way, but still, no go. I've tried launching the trainer before and after launching the game as well.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. My antivirus isn't an issue, I double checked to make sure. As for the video, the only way I can get both the game screen and trainer screen up at the same time, is by not choosing full screen and using the ALT+Tab function, which effectively locks the game up. The other way was when in full screen mode, is to Ctrl+Alt+Del into the desktop and run the trainer that way, but still, no go. I've tried launching the trainer before and after launching the game as well.
Was the game updated ?.

kyakarot

Reaction score
you mr. atifun are a god,did any ever tell you that?...

moonoo

Reaction score
gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Fredd

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the trainer. I tried different trainers and this one did the trick.
Ran the trainer on Win 8 at full screen with no problems.

ooltrazooz

Reaction score
thanks so much theres no virus or survey. or password anyways thanks

Demon Dude

Reaction score
How to activate the trainer??????
Should We restart the game????
Please Heeeeeelp.....
I am using a copy/retail version of the game. Is it a problem?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
How to activate the trainer??????
Should We restart the game????
Please Heeeeeelp.....
I am using a copy/retail version of the game. Is it a problem?
start the game first(resume in game world)then press alt-tab then open trainer press f1,f2 to activate cheats until appear sound activation and color red ticking,you can view video instruction on first page