ATK
DEF
SPI
DEX
AGI

Last edited:

Bristols Aris

Reaction score
I've only managed to unpack the 'Game.rgss2a' where you'll find the Data file and you can edit the 'rvdata' files such as 'Weapons.rvdata' within that with a programme. Can't remember which programme that was, but an easy search should do it.

Apprently using 'RPG Maker VX' then can repack / archive these files back into an 'rgss2a'. I am assuming you would replace the original 'Game.rgss2a' file.

This isn't exactly a working science at the moment, or a trainer, but it gives you an idea of the process I've looked at.

Bristols Aris

Reaction score
I've only managed to unpack the 'Game.rgss2a' where you'll find the Data file and you can edit the 'rvdata' files such as 'Weapons.rvdata' within that with a programme. Can't remember which programme that was, but an easy search should do it.

Apprently using 'RPG Maker VX' then can repack / archive these files back into an 'rgss2a'. I am assuming you would replace the original 'Game.rgss2a' file.

This isn't exactly a working science at the moment, or a trainer, but it gives you an idea of the process I've looked at.

Update.....

I managed to edit the complete game using a file which can be found on the internet - RPG_Maker_VX_102_ENU_SSG
You will also need a file called 'All Decrypter' - which the exe file will be 'RPG Maker Decrypter'

Use RPG Maker and start a new 'Project 1' and just save this.
Go to the main Amber Throne folder which you'll need to use All Decrytor for the "Game.rgss2a' file and this will extract files/folders into the 'Extract Folder'.
Copy / Cut and Paste the extracted files/folders from the All Decryptor into the 'Project 1' folder.
Copy / Cut and Paste the other files/folder from the main Amber Throne folder into the 'Project 1' folder EXCEPT the original 'Game.rgss2a' file.

Open up 'Game.rvproj' which will automatically launch the RPG Maker where you will find on the top main tabs, Database/s.
Edit your heart out and save.
**Tip - don't go crazy like I did with the weapons editing and add all the 'States to Add' or it will take ages every time you go into battle'.

The game can be launched in the RPG Maker - Green Arrow Button or 'Game.exe' file in the Project 1 folder.

Happy Gaming!

Enoshen

Reaction score
Can I edit without RPG Maker? Just wondering because I don't own it.

Enoshen

Reaction score
@stoney896 I agree I have spent most of my money on potions and can't enjoy the rest of the benefits of solid items needed in the game. Mr Antifun is going through a surgery though so maybe poke an admin?

stoney896

Reaction score
@Enoshen right I knew this was gonna happen this is what happens in RPG games.... That's why i was like plz make this trainer we need it because I knew we'd run into these problems smh

Enoshen

Reaction score
Use cheat engine64 to edit all sorts of values. Its a free program at cheatengine.org. Open program point it to the game and to find values such as gold put gold value ( ex.300) in search and search it, but when searching put 300*2+1 as this is the value that RPG maker uses for everything. It will bring up 5 to 10 values go to a store buy something for 100 then put next search it will most likely bring up 1 value. Double click the value then set the amount you want (like 999999) then click hold on the value and it should stay when purchasing items. Mcegan69 from Youtube has a beautiful video tutorial on this and it works for all RPG Maker made games. He has in depth details on how to increase exp and make unlimited life. Hope this helps and best of all it was so painless. Good luck guys!