Trainer Search

mledenciu

Reaction score
i must copy the trainer where is the game install ?
isnt working...why?

ryunesha123

Reaction score
why when i download this file and when its almost finish (99%) its doesn't done?

ABDONOUR

Reaction score
Hey guys, for some reasons when I try extracting the trainer, the trainer icon dont disappear and when I click on it a pop-up message tell me windows cannot access the specified device path or file and whoop suddenly the trainer delete itself.

PS: I tried disabling Antivirus, nothing works...

ABDONOUR

Reaction score
You mean a virus in the trainer itself or what ? And why when disabling Antivirus the file delete itself too.. I really need that trainer so much.. If you humbly Admin re-upload the file I will be grateful for you.

killedorbefart

Reaction score
You mean a virus in the trainer itself or what ? And why when disabling Antivirus the file delete itself too.. I really need that trainer so much.. If you humbly Admin re-upload the file I will be grateful for you.
i mean my pc deleted it becuase it had a trojan in it apparently, but i dont take any chances regardless if its a false alarm trojan

ElderAnimal800

Reaction score
My game finishes auto. at 3:30 minutes of play as a lost game. Everything explodes and i lose the game. Do you know why?

Same here, no idea why.. Doesn't seem to have this without the trainer enabled. (Problem is at both skirmish and the story mode stuff).

Ex0Sharp

Reaction score
Please add : Instand Hero, Hero Lvl 10 / Veterancy = Unit max level, Instand Spell Power Ready .

Otherwise Thank you for the Trainer and GJ :)

Zifnab

Reaction score
when I open the trainer it shows up small and I can't read any of the text in it. the options work, but just can't read what specifically they are doing

Grigori27

Reaction score

The Battle for Middle-earth II Trainer +5 All Versions

Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Instant Recruit
  3. Buildings Upgrade
  4. Inf.Power Points
  5. Inf.Population
  6. Instant Construction
I have been wanting to download the Edain mod for this game and was wondering if the trainer( which is very nice and very well done) would work with the mod?

Некит

Reaction score
[Цитата="HackerNoob98, должность: 17540, член: 74397"]не могли бы вы сделать трейнер для Властелин колец подъем ведьма король плс ? :Дьттс ау[/Цитата] какзп

DJ Baped

Reaction score
My game finishes auto. at 3:30 minutes of play as a lost game. Everything explodes and i lose the game. Do you know why?

Same thing happened to me.

And no I didn't play on LAN game, I was on story mode, first battle.

Please help, MrAntiFun.

EDIT
The crash has nothing to do with the trainer.
It's the ***** that's corrupted.
The trainer works just fine.

Last edited: