Trainer Search

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@ConyoK maybe he does not want to use the console window as there some things cant be done via that route and also its a pain in the a** to have to key in commands every time you play.

ConyoK

Reaction score
Hmmm you actually can do EVERYTHING with command or BATCH file, stop being lazy :p

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
hahaha maybe then he wants to be lazy like most of us that come here looking trainers or else we would persevere with the game without them????

Zereth

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a Skyrim trainer at all. The only thing really needed is to be able to add perk points since there is no command to add them.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Console Commands that do what any trainer can

TGM - Makes infinite mana, health, shouts, and ignores over encumbrance
Tdetect - Turns off AI detection making it possible to steal and stealth everywhere even if you are in line of sight of an AI
Player.additem [hexcode here] [amount] - Gives a specified amount of any item in the game (Example for 500 gold coins) player.additem 00000f 500

Player.placeatme [hexcode here] [amount] - Places a specified amount of any NPC near you
forceav [actorvalue] [amount] - The ability to change skills and values and examples are

Actor values for skills can be put in as this
As well as the fact that you can give yourself Dragon Souls with forceav, Dragonsouls is the actor value for that one. Just removed the space.
If you can think of something that you can do with a trainer that command codes cant then please educate me. The only thing I can think of is perk points and that is easily bypassed by using the Dragon souls to perk points mod (which is on the Steam workshop and is installed in that case by simply subing to it) and the forceav dragonsouls to get as many as you need. You need to specify what would make this worth MAF making a trainer for when there is already a system in place that
doesn't disable steam achivements and works for most things. If there is anything I am missing please let me know

Yerycho

Reaction score
Skyrim trainer dRolle website. I do not write a link
skyrim_v_1.1.12.0_trn+6

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No need for a trainer lol, As you can see @InfernoFiend wrote some cheat codes for the game, Better then a trainer, Well i think so, IDK about you :rolleyes:

soulreaper

Reaction score
Or use mods, i mean why play a Bethesda game if you are not using mods.