Trainer Search

LoneStarRanger

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have just realized that MAF will not be continuing with new trainers or updates... etc due to life changing moments though it saddens me I am VERY Happy for you Mr.AntiFun CONGRATS on your achievements thus far and may you continue to strive to greatness! Had I not been paid terribly in the army id have donated to you for sure... but too little too late... Thanks for everything MAF you're the best and I hope the best for you comrade!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the kind words .

However i'm still doing trainers but instead of 8-10 hours a day i now do it for 2-3 hours because i have a full time job .

The whole idea behind the post i made is that i would quit the job and do trainers as a full time job .

caseriviera

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the kind words .

However i'm still doing trainers but instead of 8-10 hours a day i now do it for 2-3 hours because i have a full time job .

The whole idea behind the post i made is that i would quit the job and do trainers as a full time job .

As someone that's starting out on his own journey of self-employment, I only know the beginning portion of your journey. Also, as someone who REALLY enjoys your work, i'll be adding my name to the list that can help make the burden slightly lighter.

Thank you for all the great help you have provided through your trainers!

LoneStarRanger

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well hell... since you're still making trainers then ima shoot ya some $$$ lol! Thanks Mr.Antifun ;)
just donated my email is [email protected] 15$ a month aint shit lol enjoy the government money from me lol disabled army veteran XD

Last edited: