3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Matches
  6. Inf.Upgrade Points
infinite uprade is sticking at 999 please advise

liuzhon4

Master Donor
Reaction score
the infinite health and inf upgrade points is not working (base game, not DLC). Please update! Thanks for your help!!!

EliteJessica1

Reaction score
i did some testing in various locations with different equipment and the only cheat that works is the infinite matches. please update.

*EDIT* does not need updating

Last edited:

EliteJessica1

Reaction score
while i was messing around some more i found that the trainer does not need to be updated added that, you have all the DLC like i do of course.

it seems the B version of the trainer is the thing that does not work well so use the trainer previous to that and the options should work. im using the steam version of the game so i cant say for sure on any other versions.

Yuniyun

Reaction score
sad not one of the Trainer versions works =/ only the Ammo and matches works i mean thats great too but..xD i would be realy happy when anything works :D i realy hope there will be Fixes soon x3 and thanks for all this work i love your Trainers its so more easy to play games now xD <3

EliteJessica1

Reaction score
sad not one of the Trainer versions works =/ only the Ammo and matches works i mean thats great too but..xD i would be realy happy when anything works :D i realy hope there will be Fixes soon x3 and thanks for all this work i love your Trainers its so more easy to play games now xD <3
if you have all the DLC i recommend redownloading the trainer and starting it once you have hit chapter 2 and gotten your revolver.
hope this helps it worked for me after my second try.

AnotherDrama

Reaction score
In my version upgrade points AND health doesn't work, but on the other hand having stamina to run away while shooting infinite bullets - is good enough for me - Thank you for the trainer =)

jhygtdreswfgh

Reaction score
It works except inf health and inf gel points. a few people above ^^^ said they got it working but still no fix pls help

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
can we get the trainers updated as all dlc they dont work on only base game. also can we get 1 that works on the 1st dlc also.

schoolpear

Reaction score
open **** mrantifun every time run trainer that ******* annoying