Trainer Search

azadegan

Reaction score
in "The Evil Within V4.9.2015 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.EXE", "inf health" and "inf stamina" don't work.

Fixit001

Reaction score
A great game and trainer. only problem is as been reported upgrade point problem and the health issue hope it gets resolved soon. pat on the back to Mr. Antifun the best place for trainers, I wish I had the time to play through a game without the trainers but I don't and besides many games are way to hard for me, limited mobility So a big thanks to Antifun for his site. I donated and will again in the future

Fixit001

Reaction score
try this if using steam in launch options type the following
+com_allowconsole 1
then use start the game then the trainer then turn on the ones you want just don't turn on unlimited upgrade points. OK now in the game press insert
this will bring up console now type god mode then press insert again. Hope this helps.

Davemac122383

Reaction score
Using the new trainer and health still not working. Gonna just use God mode. I'm really not liking this stealth and running all the time. The main game was nice because it was a mix of both so I didnt mind dying a few times and trying the stealth/running parts since I'm terrible at it.

xboy801

Reaction score
Can you do a trainer for The Assignment DLC?

I'm in trouble and I can't go further. Its needed a stealth trainer.

Thank you so much if you can do this.
yes please mr anti fun, is not working with The Assignment DLC

masiha

Reaction score
there is a cosequence trainer is that for the consequence dlc or for the consequence edition of the game that includes both released dlcs

masiha

Reaction score
Mr anti gun can you create a trainer for the assignment dlc pretty please find I use your trainers for a lot of games such as resident evil 5. resident evil 6.borderlands 2.deus ex human revouloution.evolve.and much more your trainers are the best

Winternoise

Reaction score
Mr anti gun can you create a trainer for the assignment dlc pretty please find I use your trainers for a lot of games such as resident evil 5. resident evil 6.borderlands 2.deus ex human revouloution.evolve.and much more your trainers are the best
so far I remember it was only hidding and sneak around the place in the dlc's so, ya use the console for god mode, should be 'nuff ;o

Andrius2012

Reaction score
Hello, infinite health and infinite upgrade points aren't working for me! an update would be appreciate mr anti fun^^

I'm playing the consequence edition btw, the one that comes with both dlc.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BigZadZA

Reaction score
The trainer can't use in both dlc. Fix this please thank you

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
well done!

a way to H.A.C.K the FPS rate:

add +com_allowconsole 1 to the evil within.exe (properties)
in the game press insert button to add the line: R_swapinterval 0 to set the FPS rate to 60+ UNLIMITED rate

this will boost the speed to the max.

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
i wished i had i3. :D But my Processor is just to lame. :D i have 8gb Ram thats not the Problem, the Graphic Card is ok too, but the Processor, but i have to live with it for now. :D When i think back, when i played CoD Ghost, LOL that was unplayable, but i finished the Game, BF4 too, so the Evil within doesn´t suck soooo much the ressources like CoD or BF from my Processor. I was afraid i could not even Start the Game. :D Like i said sometimes my Pc hangs for about 5 6 seconds, but i saw when my Pc hangs the Game hangs too, in a position without enemies it´s ok, but when i am sorrounded by a Trap or something like that i think this will be hard, but we will see. :D

Sorry for my English, its not my first Language. :)

you never heard of Extreme Injector v3.exe ?? and the FPS command in a hidden console.

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
well the stamina part does not work in the consequence trainer.
the rest of them all work.

JohnGarons

Super Donor
Reaction score
Why Inf.Upgrade Points stay at 999? Is this some kind of bug in the trainer? The rest works fine for me, please fix this, thanks