Trainer Search

Isabella Diablo

Reaction score
Love Mr. Antifun's trainers, and I really appreciate the hard work! However, I'm having the same issue as laedit. Only health and stamina activate (and I die from animals).

Bluetitz

Reaction score
Thank you MAF and team once again, using v 1.000 and it works great.

Bluetitz

Reaction score
Nope, just Inf HP and Inf Stamina work(although Inf HP doesn't work againts wild animals).

PS. Sunny ♥ xD

Thats odd because although I don't use the trainer anymore when I did it worked great ( there was prob a game update when I stopped using the trainer ) Also the HP was only intended for the raft I believe not the character hope that helps and nice to meet a fellow Sone <3 Sunny the best!!! ;)

PWS

Reaction score
could you add unlimited items?
and thanks for all the work.

GhostxGriffon

Reaction score
Hello, Mr.Antifun! Can we please get an update on this for the newest version on Steam? That would be so awesome! Thank you!

Thoogah

Reaction score
hey guys trainer works but when leaving a dock raft spawns into a landmass and it destroys the boat, has this happened to anyone? is it trainer related?

edit: I tried it a couple more times, stamina cheat works not sure about HP and other stuff but whenever I leave a dock the boat spawns inside land instead of the dock I'm leaving

I haven't seen a bug report or anything at the forums, anyone else ran into something similar?

Last edited:

Ramzay199

Reaction score
hey guys trainer works but when leaving a dock raft spawns into a landmass and it destroys the boat, has this happened to anyone? is it trainer related?

edit: I tried it a couple more times, stamina cheat works not sure about HP and other stuff but whenever I leave a dock the boat spawns inside land instead of the dock I'm leaving

I haven't seen a bug report or anything at the forums, anyone else ran into something similar?

I have the same problem