2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Instant Fill Building Resources
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Save Current Location
  8. Go To Saved Location
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .
Can someone help me Im on Windows 8 i disabled firewall but when i press f1 it bugs (normal from what i heard), and 15-30 seconds after, instead of saying ''tainer activated'' it makes a weird Windows sound and its not even activated, please help me troubleshoot this!

MrSaturday

Reaction score
You might wanna wait until 0.09 comes out since 0.08d was just released today and the current trainer doesnt support it

chris

Donor
Reaction score
will it work on multiplayer?
this trainer was made for Single player only :). if anyone were to use it online/multiplayer, and gets banned its at your own risk, in which we HIGHLY recommend you NOT TO use it for multiplayer

P

PizzaNuts

this trainer was made for Single player only :). if anyone were to use it online/multiplayer, and gets banned its at your own risk, in which we HIGHLY recommend you NOT TO use it for multiplayer
thanks for the tip... but since its its ip-to-ip I don't think you can get banned and I tested it only thing that doesn't work is instant build

OlafekPL12

Reaction score
Thanks this is epic cheat and please fix this: Im Opening trainer and game and Mutants in game walking to back please fix this This is trolling bug mutant has walk on my house and die on house

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
0.9b work?

Why you can not check it out for yourself?

It takes just a few seconds to open the game and press F1 to start the trainer, if does not work, it means that you have read the notices or trainer does not work.

dominic265

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.3 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.6 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.7 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.9 Trainer +6
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Save Current Location
  8. Go To Saved Location
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .
When i download the trainer for v.0.9 my anti virus blocks it. when i unblock it my computer is saying that the file is invalid. i have never had this problem before please help me i really like this game and all your trainers!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
When i download the trainer for v.0.9 my anti virus blocks it. when i unblock it my computer is saying that the file is invalid. i have never had this problem before please help me i really like this game and all your trainers!
Try to turn off antivirus for a while at least, then delete your file that you said invalid then download again the trainer, extract to desktop or better to an folder then open and see if its still appear error.

potyloko

Reaction score
Mr.antifun your trainer v0.09 dont working please help
12:28 16/11/2014

bonifasius

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.3 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.6 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.7 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.9 Trainer +6
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Save Current Location
  8. Go To Saved Location
Notice:
PLEASE HELP ME ,I CANT EXTRACT FILE T_T