Trainer Search

eldric

Reaction score
So is the trainer working? Some say inf health doesn't work with 0.11c which is the main reason why I would use this :S

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
had no problem with the building thing, but fast kill dunno never tested 'coz of no fun, but I think that works too atm.

Works indeed, Just hit F6 and kill those mutants !

FaNuTz

Reaction score
The antivirus says that your files , mrantifun are virused , really ?

Winternoise

Reaction score
The antivirus says that your files , mrantifun are virused , really ?
no, anti's trainer are fine,
my antivir(avira pro) never had a problem with anti's trainer :)

dunno, maybe your antvir freakout because of the cheatengine.

But you're fine with his trainers. :cool:

idriveby

Reaction score
How do you guys get infinite resources to work??
I activate it, build something, put one log or stick in, and the option to press e disappears and all the buildings say x/0

Went to singleplayer and I see it works by instantly building what is placed, doesnt do anything but put down blueprints in multiplayer, any ideas?

Last edited:

m4rioo

Reaction score
i've got public alpha version 0.11c and the trainer doesnt work. First I run the game, play a few seconds, then run trainer with admin priviliges, Im pressing F1, and after about 20s all I can hear is 'beep' and nothing happens, in trainer the game is on. Any solution to my problem ?

zzrams

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but I've tried extracting the V0.11b Trainer with winrar and I get "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged", I've downloaded it 5 times, all the same result, could it be damaged? Could you re-upload it please?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but I've tried extracting the V0.11b Trainer with winrar and I get "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged", I've downloaded it 5 times, all the same result, could it be damaged? Could you re-upload it please?
is your antivirus turned off?you tried to download with different browser?