Trainer Search

sergei227

Reaction score
No infinite resources, there is no constitution (выносливости)

SwordMasterGR

Reaction score
mrantifun it seems like my f1 is broken is there a way that i can put another key on it?

dahni

Donor
Reaction score
If cant wait, u can use the cheat code,type "veganmode" in tittle screen and there wont be any canibal ingame. "ironforest" make construction indestructible and "vegetarianmode" for only canibals at night.
But cannibals at night during vegetarianmode didn't mean no cannibals in the caves! Scared me more than a little!

dahni

Donor
Reaction score
I used The Forest v0.20 today and it was great to be able to run, or fight, or both without always dying!..But I was notified that I was freezing to death. I ignored it until my screen froze over! I couldn't see, I was in a cave, and I had to try to build a fire and get warm. Did it but I really could see nothing through the frost. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been able to light the fire!

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Works great all, but unlimited resource are good for nothing, when u build some items game still shows how much you need resources for buld it. And that is very bad. Better use this trainer without unlimted resource and combine with russian trainer where resource function works great without bugs.

1RuB4U

Reaction score
Works great all, but unlimited resource are good for nothing, when u build some items game still shows how much you need resources for buld it. And that is very bad. Better use this trainer without unlimted resource and combine with russian trainer where resource function works great without bugs.

Agreed. Will that be corrected in the next release?

megaray500

Reaction score
As of the v.20 trainer, the Unlimited building resources and the One Hit kill don't work. I hit an enemy, and press the one Hit kill, doesn't work. I tried everything with the unlimited building resources, and it doesn't work >.<