Trainer Search

Spex

Reaction score
F8 Dosent work in either singleplayer or Co-op :/ I just get a "pling" like if it was not injected

sagey

Reaction score
The first time I had tried the trainer it worked perfectly, but after that it no longer works. Activate game, startup trainer and trainer crashes when I try to activate it. Solutions?

Edit: Upgrading to Windows 10 must have done something as it now works. Huh.

Last edited:

Tengarnos

Reaction score
Seems to be a nice trainer but i have some probs with it. Cant select hotkeys, everytime i put a Hotkey für 1 and press the button, the windows errorsound, that it cant make the action sounds up. plus it doesnt show me hotkeys on teh trainer and ya know what i want to say. cant use it.

Edit:

sometimes i can activate the trainer an one cheat plus its deactivation. After that nothing works again. Its kinda disgusting because i cant use it right. (btw i have win 7 with newest updates)

ernis007

Reaction score
yup the f8 and f9 dont work, after you start construct, then use one rss, then activate and cant use anymore rss at all

AAAHHHHHHHh i found out how to make the F8 instant building work !. First make a building but do not add any resources, then step a way back from it so you cannot see the letter E for rss adding, then activate f8, then step closer, and whoala ! it will instabuild itself

Tengarnos

Reaction score
Yeah after a few tries it worked somehow. :D And @Big Billy Just Download und unrar the data with winrar or maybe 7zip should work to. Then start game after that start trainer.