Trainer Search

UknownWatcher

Reaction score
YO YOU DA MAN THANKS IT WORKS NICE GOING AND YOU KEEP UP IT EVERYTIME THERES AN UPDATE YOU MA FRIEND IS A LEGEND

SqwizzixNL

Reaction score
Nice update "Speed walk" but for some reason are
Instant Fill Building Resources and one hit kill not working in v0.37 :(

Joelgouveia129

Reaction score
does this work with a hosted multiplayer game? because when i hit f1 it just freezes and stops responding then never activates

nash72

Reaction score
does this work with a hosted multiplayer game? because when i hit f1 it just freezes and stops responding then never activates

Its already been said that the trainers are not for multiplayer games, only for single player....

mobesep

Reaction score
instabuild not working? help yo

i did build it first, then add 1 log, then activate the cheat and add another log
what have i done wrong

Last edited:

Zergy

Reaction score
Hi. when i activate the cheats will this only work for me? or will my friends get the cheat activated on their character i am playing coop and i am not the host.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi. when i activate the cheats will this only work for me? or will my friends get the cheat activated on their character i am playing coop and i am not the host.
Two things:

Only if your the host features might work for you

secondly this Trainer is not meant to be played Online you take your own responsibility on your account using this in MP.

About your Questions they won't take any affect only you but as I said only Host can have most of the Features works not Client.

itamar0164

Reaction score
Mrantifun what procedure to activate them ?

F8 inf. building resouces
F9 one hit kill
F10 super running speed

Why I tried to open up as administrator and did not work even in single player

thorhallurg

Reaction score
There was a hotfix the game is now V O.38b dont know if that broke the the V O.38 trainer just putting it out there.

acpilotcatz

Reaction score
Im having a problem. When running the program and game. I hear the windows error noise but no error message and the cheat does not turn on. Anyone else with a fix or having this problem

CIKOMELANTIK

Reaction score
the trainer is working, just tested it

first i hear the windows error noise then i press f1 again and activated

Taner Tevs

Reaction score
for some reason f8 (infinite building resource) doesn't work for me and instead it makes it so i can't built

ChrisBryant

Reaction score
make sure your using the right version trainer for your game.. and follow the instructions on the first page, usually it takes a minute to activate the trainer after the F1 is pressed and make sure your game is loaded and the world is loaded.. Here's the instructions from the first page.

• First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine
I've had this happen to me a lot, I just press the windows button to get out of the game and leave it on, exit the trainer and restart it. usually works almost immediately then

codooh

Reaction score
when dbl click it just disappears and nothing happens when i run as admin it say i dont have permission to access it
trainer dosnt like malwarebytes had to disable to work

Last edited: