Trainer Search

vertigoelectric

Reaction score
I just want to report that my friend and I were able to use the 0.41 trainer with the 0.41b release of the game in multiplayer/coop mode. We each ran the trainer on our own PCs after starting the coop game and all of the cheats worked (never got a flashlight to test the battery though).

One caveat that I noticed was whenever my friend wanted to build a structure, the auto-fill resources cheat seemed to require me (the host) to come within a certain visible distance of the structure outline in order for it to actually fill in and materialize. Other than that, it all seemed to work well and we had a blast!

Thanks for this trainer!

Sun_Tzu

Reaction score
Norton identifies the V.42 trainer as a Heuristic Virus. Does this actually act as a virus, or is it a false positive?

jokercard91

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this trainer is better than Modapi bc i know api can make the server bugged out for other players and can lead to you getting kicked/banned if the host notice.

birne

Reaction score
Everything works fine, till I press F8. The trainer stops responding after a few seconds and I have to close the game so it works again. Pls Fix! (Happens with every Hotkey)

michael227

Reaction score
Dosent Work for me i run as admin, 15 secs later it just makes a error sound and nothing, Only works with f8

Sinius

Reaction score
Hotfix 0.43b has been released now pls update Trainer crash when i try to activate :/

Sinius

Reaction score
Wow your the fastest and the best thank you. You are the Trainerlord o_O

Khazad

Reaction score
Hi, i have a problem, my virus detector locate a trojan virus in the cheat, i want to ask,

The trainers have a virus or safety if i let the virus pass? (0.37 version)

Code7Shrio

Reaction score
why does the trainer doesn't work when I activated the trainer?
every time I hit the F1 button, it always stop working
can u fix this?
Im using the v0.21
[REQUEST] can u make the v0.22 please? thanks