Trainer Search

Lisa Slettstößer

Reaction score
Great trainer, it´s working fine for me. Could you maybe add an infinite Flaslight function and/or an infinite flare gun ammo? Just if you have the time, of course. I know there is still the glitch with the flare gun for infinite ammo, but we don´t know how long it will be there to use. i really appreciate your work :)

Greetings

henrikzar

Reaction score
Not sure if this is an in-game bug, but when I use inf. health the barbarians will attack me and send me flying like hell...and then I die....

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is an in-game bug, but when I use inf. health the barbarians will attack me and send me flying like hell...and then I die....

Im not sure but

The game is alpha build then maybe its ingame bug

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I don't think that health is anyway related to how far the play get pushed back, Its just doesn't make sense ,Unless the player is suppose to do after specific number of hits and get pushed after that number is reached and the push back stops once the player is dead , But that wouldn't make any sense .

henrikzar

Reaction score
Hmm, weird. Is it possible to add invisibility then? Then, at least they'll just walk right past me :p

Cinel

Reaction score
its not working
on windows 7 64 bit ...
You sure about that? You sure not working? How about using wrong trainer version into wrong game version? Yeah, that should be the 'not working'.
Trainer works. Always start game, then the trainer. Activating trainer is faster, activating the rest options, may take some time. Building Resources takes the longest time to activate (no idea why), but it will be activated, and working.
And the others that think the trainer did something weird, like flying away from map, or just flying then falling and dying, or flaying and appearing in a cave == It's the game bug. Think about: Game version is Alpha. That means, is before Beta. No Beta, no Final. :)

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
You sure about that? You sure not working? How about using wrong trainer version into wrong game version? Yeah, that should be the 'not working'.
Trainer works. Always start game, then the trainer. Activating trainer is faster, activating the rest options, may take some time. Building Resources takes the longest time to activate (no idea why), but it will be activated, and working.
And the others that think the trainer did something weird, like flying away from map, or just flying then falling and dying, or flaying and appearing in a cave == It's the game bug. Think about: Game version is Alpha. That means, is before Beta. No Beta, no Final. :)

That-guy.gif

Cinel

Reaction score
CandyFied: Can you please stop spamming with your gifs, and write something that help somebody, or right on subject, with/about the subject?

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
CandyFied: Can you please stop spamming with your gifs, and write something that help somebody, or right on subject, with/about the subject?

tumblr_m6eyy0Q2nU1rziwwco1_400.gif

I am within my rights to post as many gifs as I choose on this site. I make sure they are not too large within the rules and I am, at least in most cases, accompanying them with relevant information or helping others. I am permitted to have a gif used in jest at least once or twice as there are no rules that say posting of gifs is not allowed. So unless you are just going to try to make my life miserable and try to run this place as if you owned it then I suggest you back off of me and how I manage my posting habits. If MAF has an issue with my using gifs to accompany what I have to say and he asks me to stop himself I will gladly oblige him because it is his site and I respect his opinion and what he has to say. Good day sir!

XearooGer

Reaction score
Well yes its working , after i need to wait 2-3 minutes thats the trainer get activated.

well i really need to say , i used alot times these trainers ( from antifun) I really thank you for your help but yeah idk why it needs soo long thats the trainer activate.

anyways thanks for help

and keep up that work!

Borsig

Reaction score
Start game first then start game world , After that open the trainer then activate the trainer and wait 25-35seconds , The trainer take sometime to activate.
oh so it takes 35 seconds, ok thanks!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer for 0.03 Works fine on 0.04 no update needs

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
I will be making a new trainer anyway to improve activating speed.

Sweet to hear. At least now with 0.04 you can actually pause the game now. Its one of their fixes. So that is good while we wait for your excellent trainer to come out. :)