Trainer Search

RodionX900

Reaction score
Either your antivirus stopping it from running or your firewall .
Firewall shut off, anti-virus too. All tried it in safe mode, but to no avail. In the running processes I have not found, but the impression that when you open a file somewhere loaded.

thrivill29

Reaction score
For F5 first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

I figured the F5 one out. But okay for the F6 I'll try it next time.
is it too late to request infinite arrows cheat? Its fine without it cause the bow and arrow is annoying and buggy, but for future reference when it gets fixewd that would be great.

Thanks your trainers are awesome.

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
after trying many times I have finally extracted the file v0.05 of this trainer, had to remove Malwarebytes clicked on it and got the first BSOD in years, restarted computer and the trainer opened, went into game pressed F1 and after 15 secs or so it activated, in game hit F5 to quick build and screen froze, could not ctrl/alt/del or do anything, had to force shut down and reboot, now I'm afraid to try again
I have Win7 ultimate 16GB of memory 2x Radeon 1GB graphic cards and i7-3770 Quad core processor, would be great if this worked for me as my save game was wiped out after the last patch
Edit: have now tried twice more to get this working, both times now I have been unable to even activate this trainer with the F1 button, each time the screen locks and I have to reboot back into windows, have now removed it from my computer and will check back in a week or so to see if another version has been made or this one patched

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
after trying many times I have finally extracted the file v0.05 of this trainer, had to remove Malwarebytes clicked on it and got the first BSOD in years, restarted computer and the trainer opened, went into game pressed F1 and after 15 secs or so it activated, in game hit F5 to quick build and screen froze, could not ctrl/alt/del or do anything, had to force shut down and reboot, now I'm afraid to try again
I have Win7 ultimate 16GB of memory 2x Radeon 1GB graphic cards and i7-3770 Quad core processor, would be great if this worked for me as my save game was wiped out after the last patch
Edit: have now tried twice more to get this working, both times now I have been unable to even activate this trainer with the F1 button, each time the screen locks and I have to reboot back into windows, have now removed it from my computer and will check back in a week or so to see if another version has been made or this one patched
For F1 to activate you must start the game world first , For F5 to activate first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Also if the trainer freezes for 30 seconds just wait on it and it will eventually start working again , The game memory is kinda large and that's what causing the problem .

SpaseFT

Reaction score
well i have a problem.
nothing happens if i press the buttons. the hotkeys dont active.
thanks for ur help

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
well i have a problem.
nothing happens if i press the buttons. the hotkeys dont active.
thanks for ur help

• First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats

• For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .

Make sure that your Game version is the same as the Trainer that you are using

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
0.5v trainer download link has broken..

I dont know if im correct about this one but Maybe its false positive im not sure tho.

PS : The link isnt broken as i said Maybe its false positive the link is fine im using the trainer with no problems.

Mason

Reaction score
I luv your trainers and they work great with the games, only issue I have is when I activate the trainers it opens up a webpage for your website which causes lag and sometimes locks the games up, is their a way to get the trainer without being redirected to the website every time I want to use it, kinda of ANNOYING.

Petee

Reaction score
The trainer for v0.05 doesnt work for me.. or more precisely the zip-folder doesnt! not sure if this is the same issue that "Sovidi" meant..
I can dl the trainer (at least it looks like it is downloading right) but when I try to open the the zip-folder it says "the zip folder is invalid"!
I've tried it several times now, so it's not just a failed download :( Any idea ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer for v0.05 doesnt work for me.. or more precisely the zip-folder doesnt! not sure if this is the same issue that "Sovidi" meant..
I can dl the trainer (at least it looks like it is downloading right) but when I try to open the the zip-folder it says "the zip folder is invalid"!
I've tried it several times now, so it's not just a failed download :( Any idea ?
Its your antivirus , It blocked the downloaded file and corrupted it , Try to pause the antivirus .

Petee

Reaction score
Its your antivirus , It blocked the downloaded file and corrupted it , Try to pause the antivirus .

Ok that worked. I had to turn my antivirus of even befor I download the file and not only befor i unzip it.. but i guess that's what you meant. Thanks a lot man!

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
GData Internet Security says: "Win32.Trojan.Agent.LEOAFX"
GData is mistaken , Its called a false positive , The trainer uses a function to get keyboard clicked keys so when user click F1 or F2 the trainer activate the required cheat , The antiviruses mistake that with a Trojan or a keylogger which causes the false positive.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I luv your trainers and they work great with the games, only issue I have is when I activate the trainers it opens up a webpage for your website which causes lag and sometimes locks the games up, is their a way to get the trainer without being redirected to the website every time I want to use it, kinda of ANNOYING.
I know that ,But you have to understand that i'm making free trainers and alot of them , So we have costs to cover and the redirecting thing is helping us bringing more people to our community .

Homeboy

Reaction score
GData is mistaken , Its called a false positive , The trainer uses a function to get keyboard clicked keys so when user click F1 or F2 the trainer activate the required cheat , The antiviruses mistake that with a Trojan or a keylogger which causes the false positive.

but, i have more then 15 other Trainers for different sinleplayergames and no one have block or get this message!
so i thing, there is a mistake at your Trainer or it is real.

why have my other trainers worked and not get these message?
all trainers working same by using keyboard keys!