Trainer Search

MillerLite

Reaction score
Trainer for V0.5 is not working properly, process opens correctly and I can find it in my process list but the menu does not appear. (Memory usage remains the same / It freezes) Running on Win7 64bit. (No it's not my antivirus)

Never had problems with the previous versions of the trainers for this game.

EDIT: Compatibility mode doesn't work either.

EDIT2: It closes after a few seconds as well as it doesn't appear on my process list after

Last edited:

thrivill29

Reaction score
but, i have more then 15 other Trainers for different sinleplayergames and no one have block or get this message!
so i thing, there is a mistake at your Trainer or it is real.

why have my other trainers worked and not get these message?
all trainers working same by using keyboard keys!
Trainer doesn't work just freezes

Trainer for V0.5 is not working properly, process opens correctly and I can find it in my process list but the menu does not appear. (Memory usage remains the same / It freezes) Running on Win7 64bit. (No it's not my antivirus)

Never had problems with the previous versions of the trainers for this game.

EDIT: Compatibility mode doesn't work either.

It works fine for me. Its not a virus. It freezes but if you wait about a few minutes it works. And make sure your playing the game, not just on the menu screen. The virus protection McAfee registers it as a trojan but I've been using his trainers since I made my account. My computer works fine. My security is fine, and I have more stuff on "The Forest" than I know what to do with.

MillerLite

Reaction score
It works fine for me. Its not a virus. It freezes but if you wait about a few minutes it works. And make sure your playing the game, not just on the menu screen. The virus protection McAfee registers it as a trojan but I've been using his trainers since I made my account. My computer works fine. My security is fine, and I have more stuff on "The Forest" than I know what to do with.

That's great that it's working for you, but it's not working for us.

thrivill29

Reaction score
That's great that it's working for you, but it's not working for us.

Like I said try waiting. And make sure your in the actual game, not main menu. It takes a while for it to start after you press F1. And if you're still having problems try opening the trainer after you open the game. And allow it through your anti-virus. I was just trying to help.

Proxius

Reaction score
there is no way to make god mode for v01 ? is it just refilling healh?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can't download the latest trainer. Was that taken down?

Everything is ok with the download, check your AV, turn it off,Im not sure tho check it out with one of the Staff members.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Can't download the latest trainer. Was that taken down?

Everything is ok with the download, check your AV, turn it off,Im not sure tho check it out with one of the Staff members.

latest version download is working fine. its probably as kalas mentioned its your anti Virus, either turn it off completely or temporarily disable your anti virus before you download the trainer

BlickEnforcer

Reaction score
Hi AntiFun, the 0.5 trainer doesn't work with 0.6, when pressing F1 it hangs for a bit ,like it usually does, but then I hear the Windows "Ding" instead of the "Trainer Activated". Also the trainer activated tickbox doesn't get ticked but when I try and turn on the other options they get ticked, but it doesn't actually work. I hope this helps.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game reversed back to 0.05 because of problems in 0.06 , The game will update again in 2 days ,I will update the trainer then :) .

Mattia

Reaction score
How many people are actually playing this game? It crashes to desktop to me.