Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, but my Anti Virus is fine with it and has been since last year, all the others open just fine, now I have tried again to download and this is what I get
No data received
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Unable to load the web page because the server sent no data.
now I cannot even download it, as there less than 14 days to the next update it's not worth fixing this until then, thanks anyway Mrantifun
You get that error because something is blocking the data , Most likely your antivirus .

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
Sorry to have to reiterate this, but I have no problem downloading from this site, I have downloaded several versions and all are OK and open when clicked upon, my Anti virus is not
causing a problem, will wait till next update to ver:0.17 and will try again..Thanks again

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Sorry to have to reiterate this, but I have no problem downloading from this site, I have downloaded several versions and all are OK and open when clicked upon, my Anti virus is not
causing a problem, will wait till next update to ver:0.17 and will try again..Thanks again

it is fine by me if that is what you want but i can sit here and type to you that there is nothing wrong with the trainer download it downloads just fine

DAEDALUSG7

Super Donor
Reaction score
it is fine by me if that is what you want but i can sit here and type to you that there is nothing wrong with the trainer download it downloads just fine
Yeah, that's fine by me also, and to add to the pot, I have removed my Anti Virus and am now unprotected while on-line, have just downloaded again and now it say's "unexpected end of archive" I also downloaded versions: 15/14 of the trainer again and they open just fine, but I am just an old man of (60) what do I know

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
why is trainer V0.16 archive damaged?
make sure your antivirus is turned off,if that method didn't help i suggest to take these simple steps.
#1 If you are having a problem while downloading a trainer
  • Make sure you are online with your forum account .
  • Make sure you are allowing cookies in your browser .
  • Try different browser
  • Download the trainer using the browser download manager
  • Disable your antivirus , Sometimes antiviruses block certain links because of a "False positive"
  • If you get an error saying " Didn't Receive Data " or something similar, Please pause your antivirus .
#3 If the trainer doesn't start up
  • Make sure your antivirus isn't blocking the trainer
  • Disable UAC
  • Run the Trainer as Admin
  • Rename the trainer
#4 If the trainer disappear when extracted
  • This happens because of a "False positive", Fix your antivirus .

henrico

Reaction score
Updated trainer please sir!! Thanks in advance! It's at 0.17 now :D

herb420

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun!
For this and the Banished trainer(s) I've been using for over a year now - you're the best :)

newbi

Reaction score
Thank you sir.

Does the cannibals disappear when day light comes for anyone else? It's not the trainer. Maybe a bug?