Trainer Search

Eryzor

Reaction score
don't work for me :( when i download it and open it it say that it's impossible to open the file and that the file is not a valid archive help pls !!

RvBIX

Reaction score
Corrupted file? Whenever I try opening it winrar says file is damaged.

Marco3

Reaction score
In Multiplayer why can't be used the Infinite Building resources?

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
I have problem with inf. ressource. All works fine, only F8 dont work. Dont know why =/ I play 30 minits and try more click on F 8 key, cheat activeted... Finally :D I have v0.17

Last edited:

lamensje

Reaction score
the unlimited recources and one hit kill doesn't work for me, the other cheats work good. It just does nothing, no red text in trainer and it freezzes.

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
the unlimited recources and one hit kill doesn't work for me, the other cheats work good. It just does nothing, no red text in trainer and it freezzes.

Make sure you have your anti-virus disabled and try running steam and the trainer as admin.

S13Koop

Reaction score
Been running this for a few weeks. Inf. resources and 1 hit kill do work, just only if you're the Host for COOP games. If you join COOP all work except inf resource & 1 hit kill

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
Been running this for a few weeks. Inf. resources and 1 hit kill do work, just only if you're the Host for COOP games. If you join COOP all work except inf resource & 1 hit kill

Ya. That's probably what his problem is then.

Kixay

Reaction score
Thanks for all these trainers , it makes the game so much better after beating it.